Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
The Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card is designed in collaboration with Club Vistara and Axis Bank. This card is one of the premium cards of Axis Bank. It is known for offering exclusive benefits to frequent Vistara Travelers.
Highlights of Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Get up to 6 Free Premium Economy tickets
- Club Vistara Silver Membership
- Earn up to 4 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 200 spent
- Discount at some of the most popular Golf Courses
- Travel Insurance and other coverage are offered
- Complimentary domestic lounge access
- Minimum 15% discount on dining
Features of Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Enjoy a complimentary Premium Economy ticket from Vistara as a welcome gift and one ticket free at the time of card renewal.
- Enjoy Silver Membership of Club Vistara along with benefits like check-in and excess luggage allowances.
- Up to 15% discount at restaurants that are partnered with Axis Bank.
- During the first 3 months of card membership, transactions amounting to Rs.75,000 earn 3,000 CV points.
- A complimentary Premium Economy air ticket is awarded for transactions that are exceeding Rs.1,50,000, Rs.3,00,000 and Rs.4,50,000.
- A cardholder can claim insurance including up to Rs.2,50,00,000 Air Accident Cover and Lost Card Liability up to 100% of the limit on the credit card.
- In case of payments exceeding Rs.2,500, the repayment mode can be changed into Equated Monthly Income (EMI).
- Free airport Lounge Access at select airports to the Vistara Signature credit cardholders
The Eligibility criteria to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 18 years and the maximum is 70 Years
- The minimum annual income requirement is Rs 6 lakh per annum
- Must be having a credit score of 750, or above
- The applicant must be an Indian Resident
- 1% of the paid amount
The documents required to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Color photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
Proof of residence:
- Telephone bill
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- PAN card
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card Fee and Charges
| Joining Fee
|| Primary- Rs 3000
|Add-on Card Fee
||2.95% per month
|Cash withdrawal Charges
||2.5% of the amount withdrawn
|Re-issue or Replacement of Card
| Late Payment Charges
||Rs.100 for Rs.101-Rs.300
Rs.300 for Rs.301-Rs.1,000
Rs.500 for Rs.1,001-Rs.5,000
Rs.600 for Rs.5,001-Rs.20,000
Rs.700 for dues above Rs.20,001
|Foreign Currency Transaction
||3.50% of the transacted amount
||1% of the paid amount
We IndiaLends has 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering best-in-class rewards in the form of cashback and discounts.
How to apply for a Credit Card with IndiaLends
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.