Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
The Bank of Baroda Prime Credit card has equipped with a host of benefits and features. If you are an existing customer of Bank of Baroda, then you will surely enjoy a guaranteed issuance of Rs 15000 or more without having to give any income proof.
Key Highlights of Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- Fixed Deposit amount of Rs. 15,000 only is required
- 1% Cashback on all spends
- Nil Joining and renewal fees
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Guaranteed issuance
- Up to 50 days of interest-free period
- Up to 3 Free Add-on cards
- Zero Liability on Lost Cards
Features of Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- After submitting fixed deposit of Rs.15,000, guaranteed you will get credit card issuance
- Get up to 4 rewards point or Re.1 on redemption on every Rs.100 spent by you
- There is no need to pay any joining or annual fee for the first year
- If you purchase fuel with price ranging between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000, then the 1% fuel surcharge will be waived off. The maximum discount you will be eligible to receive is up to Rs.250
- There are multiple options to redeem your reward points as cashback
- On making any transaction of Rs.2,500 and above you will have the option of paying the amount back through EMIs with repayment tenure ranging between 6 months and 1 year
Benefits of Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- Enjoy up to 3 life-time free add-on credit cards for your spouse, children, and spouse above the age of 18 years.
- Get an in-built insurance cover on using Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card.
- You are not required to pay any liability fee, in case of loss of your card. The bank will re-issue the card immediately.
- You will enjoy 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of issuance of the card
- You can plan you spends as per your convenience by simply paying the minimum amount due
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Bank of Baroda Credit Card
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 years and 65 years.
- he Bank of Baroda applicant must be earning an income to get a quick credit card approval. The minimum monthly income should be Rs 15000 per month.
- If the applicants have existing banking relations with the Bank of Baroda, they will be given preference
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
Documents required to apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit Cards
Here is the list of some of the basic documents required you will need to submit:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card fee and charges
|Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card fee and charges
|First Year Fee
|Cash Withdrawal Fee
||2.5% or minimum Rs 500
||3.25% p.m. | 39% p.a.
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee
||3.50% of the transaction amount
|Late Payment Charges
||Amount less than Rs. 100 – Nil
Amount between Rs. 100 and Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
Amount between Rs. 501 and Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 400
Amount between Rs. 1001 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 600
Amount between Rs. 10,001 and Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 800
Amount Greater than Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 950
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda Bank
- Click on the ‘Credit Cards’
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill in your personal and income details
- Submit the application
- The executive will come to pick the necessary documents
- The bank would verify the details properly before approving the application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
IndiaLends has collaborated with the top banks and financial institutions offering 50+ credit cards. Among these we are also offering cards with similar features as Bank of Baroda is offering. You may, however, check your eligibility for other credit cards that will better suit your spending patterns. Click here to find the list of eligible credit cards.