Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
The Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card comes with a privilege like dining spends, online shopping, Utility Bill Payments, fuel purchases, and others. Using the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card, the cardholder enjoys bonus rewards each month. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of using the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Surcharge waiver applicable from a minimum transaction value of Rs.400 up to a maximum amount of Rs.5,000.
- Convert all purchases of Rs 2500, or above into easy EMIs. Available repayment tenures include 6 or 12 months.
- You can apply up to three-lifetime free add-on credit cards for family members of the primary cardholder. Add-on cards can be availed by the spouse, parents, and kids above 18 years of age.
- The Select Credit Card comes with an inbuilt personal accidental death insurance cover for providing financial protection for the cardholder and his/her family.
- If the cardholder reports about the loss of the BOB Select Credit Card within 24 hours. He or has no liability for any fraudulent transaction that takes place after that.
- Revolving credit facility available on payment of the minimum amount due
The Reward program of Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
- Earn up to 1 reward point on each Rs.100 spent on all categories and 5X more rewards on online shopping, dining, and utility bill payments.
- Up to 1,000 bonus reward points on conducting 5 transactions above Rs.1,000 on the card.
- Redeem reward points either for cashback or for other exciting gifts and vouchers.
The Eligibility criteria to apply for BOB Select Credit Card
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 years and 65 years.
- The Bank of Baroda applicant must be earning an income to get a quick credit card approval.
- For private employees, gross income should be Rs.3 lakh or above per year
- For companies and private firms, paid-up capital should be Rs.25 lakh or above
- Must be a resident of India
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
Documents required to apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit Cards
Here is the list of some of the basic documents required you will need to submit:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
If you’re applying for a student credit card, you will have to provide your student ID card along with your application form.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Fee and Charges
|First Year fee
||3.25% per month or 39% per annum
||1% if the usage exceeds the sanctioned credit limit per month
|Card Replacement Charges
||Rs 100 per request
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee
||3.5% of the transaction amount
|Late Payment Charges
If the outstanding is
< Rs.200 – NIL
Rs.201 to Rs.500 – Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 – Rs.400
Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 – Rs.500
More than 10,001 – Rs.750
At present, we are not having Bank of Baroda Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards of the top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.