HDFC Infinia Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is an all-around substitute for all cash transactions having low-interest rate i.e., 2.5% . The card comes with zero spending limit and is offering limitless benefits, privileges, and offers among all the categories be it dining, movie tickets, grocery spending, traveling, or more. Getaway premium lifestyle by applying for an HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
Key highlights of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- The no-preset spending limit is the main USP of these credit cards
- Avail of Personal Concierge services
- Best-in-class dining privileges
- Get 5 reward points on each 150 spent
- Priority Customer services
- Best-in-class insurance policies and card protection
Features and benefits of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- Enjoy unparallel spending power
- Preferential access to more than 1,000 airport lounges both at the domestic and international airport with the complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
- The card comes with the lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all spending made outside the country.
- Enjoy customizable hotel bookings, dining reservations, movie ticket bookings, and much more that can be done with access to your concierge service.
- Enjoying the complimentary gold games at some of the best golf courses in India and the world with the Infinia credit card.
- The primary cardholder will receive a 100% green fee waiver during the visit.
- Avail of 20% discount on all spending made on purchasing of food and beverage during the stay. Apart from that also enjoys a 20% discount on booking Marriott hotels for staying in the Asia Pacific.
- Get exclusive offers and discounts of up to 15% at more than 3,000 participating restaurants.
- In case of death in an air accident, the nominated next of kin will receive insurance compensation of Rs.3 crore.
- The primary cardholder will also be covered with medical insurance worth Rs.50 lakh while
- The card also comes with a card liability cover of up to Rs.9 lakh for the primary cardholder.
Reward program of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- For each Rs.150 spent, earn 5 reward points without any terms or conditions.
- Enjoy up to 2X reward points for every Rs.150 spent on bookings made on www.hdfcbankinfinia.com, spends on dining and flight bookings on airvistara.com.
- You can accumulate and redeem the reward points on travel bookings made on the Infinia website or purchase products from the exclusive rewards catalogue.
The eligibility criteria to apply for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.
- The minimum age to apply for HDFC Credit Card is 18 years and the maximum is 70 years.
- The add-on cardholder must be at least 15 years of age.
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above
The document required to apply for HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Duly filled credit card application form.
- A copy of your PAN card or Form 60.
- Identity proof such as an Aadhaar card, Passport, or driving license.
- Proof of income such as a copy of your IT returns, latest pays lips, and Form 16.
- Address proof such as an Aadhaar card or Passport.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card fees and charges
|Minimum Repayment Due
||5% or a minimum of 200
||Up to 50 days
|Cash Advance Limit
||40% of the available credit limit
|Revolving Credit Card Charges
||1.99% per month
|Add-on Card fees
|Cash Advance Charges
||2.5% of the amount withdrawn or Rs.500, whichever is higher.
|Late Payment charges
||If statement balance is less than Rs.100 - Nil
From Rs.100 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
From Rs.501 to Rs.5,000 - Rs.500
From Rs.5,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600
From Rs,10,001 to Rs.25,000 - Rs.800
More than Rs.25,000 - Rs.950
|Reward Redemption Fee
||Rs.99 per request
|Fuel Transaction Charges
||Surcharge waiver capped at Rs.1,000 per statement cycle
|Balance Transfer Processing Fees
||1% of balance transfer amount or Rs.250, whichever is higher.
|Re-issue of lost, stolen, or damage Credit Card
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges
How to apply for HDFC Credit Card at IndiaLends
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred HDFC credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
IndiaLends in collaboration with HDFC Bank credit cards catering to all types of consumers by helping them to apply for a credit card at their platform. We have one of the best HDFC Credit cards that suit all the needs of customers, ranging from shopping to lifestyle to corporate requirements, and more.