HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
The HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card is one of the premium credit cards of HDFC Bank providing multi-dimension offers on various categories like travel, shopping, entertainment, etc. It makes you earn accelerated reward points on their credit card spending and save more on travel expenses. Let’s have a detailed look at all the exciting offers and benefits of HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
Key highlights of HDFC First Regalia Credit Card
- It is one of the best travel credit cards that makes you enjoy a host of dining benefits.
- Makes you earn welcome benefits and reward points on renewal and joining.
- Annual spending benefits in terms of reward points.
- Renewal fee waiver.
- Free airport lounge access at both local and international destinations.
Features and benefits of HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
- Makes you earn 1000 reward points as a welcome benefit and 1000 points as a renewal benefit once the fee is paid.
- Avail complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program of more than 1,000 airport lounges across the globe.
- Enjoy 3 free visits to priority pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. You need to apply for priority pass membership after completing at least 4 transactions in the last 60 days.
- Avail of Rs.50 lakh comprehensive insurance coverage against several risks in the event of an air accident.
- In case, there is a medical emergency in a foreign country, you can avail of Rs.10 lakh as medical emergency protection cost.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- There is an HDFC Bank's ‘Good Food Trail’ program designed to offer exclusive dining privileges, by giving up to a 40% discount on dining bills spent at partner restaurants to the cardholders.
The Reward program of HDFC First Regalia Credit Card
- Earn 4 reward points on each Rs.150 spent on retail transactions.
- The accrued reward points can be redeemed for air tickets or hotel bookings made through www.hdfcbankregalia.com.
- Earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spending of Rs.3,00,000 or more in each anniversary year.
- Earn additional 2,500 Reward Points on annual spending of Rs.6,00,000 or more in each anniversary year..
The eligibility criteria to apply for the HDFC First Regalia Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years. For self-employed, the maximum age to apply for a credit card is 65 years.
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
The documents required to apply for the HDFC First Regalia Credit Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Defense ID Card
- Central and State Govt. issued Photo ID Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement latest of 6 months
- Latest 3 months utility bills proof like electricity bill, telephone bill, and water bill
Latest 3 months’ salary slips
Fee and Charges
||3.49% per month
|Cash withdrawal fee
||2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of or Rs.500
|Rewards Redemption Fee
||Rs 99 per request
||2.5% of the over limit amount subject to a minimum amount of Rs.50
|Foreign Currency Transaction
|Card Reissuance Fee
|Card processing fees
|Add-on Card charge fee
How to apply for HDFC Credit Card at IndiaLends
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred HDFC credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.