HSBC Premier Master Credit Card
If you are looking for a credit card that complements your exuberant lifestyle, apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card. It comes with a host of exemplary privileges like travel, shopping, dining, and much more. Here the cardholder enjoys an exceptional rewards program but designed only for Premier banking customers across the country.
Key highlights of HSBC Premier Master Credit Card
- You will get a welcome gift as a Taj Experiences e-Gift card worth Rs.10,000.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction between Rs.400 to Rs.4000.
- Offers you discounts on travel packages.
Features and benefits of HSBC Premier Master Credit Card
- Premier Banking customers will get welcome offers from HSBC in the form of Amazon gift vouchers worth Rs 7500, for spending worth Rs 1000 within 60 days of card issuance.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders give you preferential access along with tailor-made benefits and lifestyle privileges.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders can enjoy preferential access along with tailor-made benefits and lifestyle privileges with top brands like MakeMyTrip, Jimmy Choo, Bose, Croma, Apple, Tumi, and other partner stores.
- It enjoys worldwide acceptance; one can use a credit card in any corner of the globe.
- Offers 24/7 HSBC credit card customer service to cardholders for addressing all their concerns and queries.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders can enjoy VIP access to over 600 airport lounges across India and worldwide.
- HSBC gives a maximum of six complimentary airport lounge access in a quarter, with only one entry allowed at a time.
- Free access to premium golf courses all over India and over 2000 courses globally, with complimentary membership to Golf Fee Card and discounted green fees.
- Cashback of 50% on booking of movie tickets at PVR Cinemas. The maximum cashback amount given in a month would be Rs 500.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholders can enjoy a surcharge waiver of 2.5% on fuel purchases ranging between Rs 400 and Rs 4000.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the HSBC Premier Master Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years old.
- The minimum monthly income requirement to apply for the HSBC Premier Master credit card is Rs.5 lakhs per year.
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cards are offered based on the Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of Premier Banking customers in India.
- The balance maintained in accounts belonging to family members can also be considered to meet the TRB criteria.
The documents required to apply for HSBC Premier Master Credit Cards
Proof of Identity and address
- Driving license
- Voter's ID
- Registered society outgoing bill
- Water/Electricity/Telephone bill
- Pipeline connection gas bill
- Domicile certificate with address (issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Property tax bill
- Registered rent or lease agreement
- Defense ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Government employee ID card
Income proof for salaried
- Latest salary slip
- Form 16
Income proof for self-employed
Recent Income Tax returns
HSBC Credit Card Fee and Charges
|Annual Fee / Joining Fee
||The card is offered based on the HSBC Premier relationship.
|Free Credit Period
||Up to 52 days
||2.49% per month, calculated from the date of transaction.
|Minimum Payment Due
||5% of the total outstanding payment due, with the minimum being Rs 100.
|Cash Advance Limit
||Up to 60% of the card limit
||Rs 500 per month
|Late Payment Fee
||50% of the minimum amount due, with the minimum being Rs 400 and the maximum is Rs 750 per month
|Reward Redemption Fee
||Rs 50 per redemption
|Card replacement fee within India
At present, we are not having HSBC Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards from the top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
As per RBI advisory, For these cards, the bank is currently not accepting credit card applications. In the meantime, you can explore our wide range of credit card offerings by top banks to enjoy great offers, cash back, and reward points.