HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is one of the best cards suited for fuel purchases, dining, and shopping. It is a lifetime free credit card offering a host of premium services to make your life rewarding each day.s
Features and Benefits of HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Enjoy 10% cashback on spending Rs 2000 on making a minimum of 5 transactions that add up to Rs. 10,000 or more within the first 60 days of card issuance
- Get Amazon Voucher worth Rs. 500 on spending Rs. 500 in the first 30 days of card issuance
- On spending of Rs. 50,000 in a month, get BookMyShow Vouchers worth Rs. 500. Vouchers worth Rs. 3,000 can be availed per cardholder annually
- Accelerated Rewards: Earn 5X reward points on making the subsequent purchases after spending Rs. 4 lakh or more in a year/
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver at any fuel pump across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 with the maximum amount capped at Rs. 250 per calendar month.
- 15% off on dining at partner restaurants across major Indian cities.
The reward program of HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Earn 2 rewards points on each Rs.150 spent for making the retail purchases.
- Up to 5 times more rewards point i.e., 10 reward points on each purchase made after the annual spend threshold of Rs.4 lakh up to a maximum of Rs.10 lakh within 12 months of card set-up.
- Accrued reward points are easily redeemable for a wide range of redemption options including gifts, vouchers, airline miles, donations and, and charities.
Eligibility criteria to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- The minimum income required to apply for a credit card is Rs 40,000 per month.
- The card can be applied by salaried
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and the maximum should be 65 years.
- Should be a resident of the cities in which the credit card is offered. Currently, the card is available in major cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Gurgaon, and Kolkata.
The document required to apply for a HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card:
- The latest 6 months’ salary slips from the employer.
- Copy of existing credit card and latest credit card statement.
- Last 3 months bank statements indicating salary credits.
- Proof of residence, identity, and PAN card or Form 60.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card fee and Charges
||3.3% per month
|Cash withdrawal Fee
||2.5% of the transaction amount (subject to a minimum of Rs.300)
|Reward Redemption Fee
||Rs 50 per request
||Rs 500 per month
|Late payment fee
||50% of the minimum due amount (subject to a minimum of Rs.400 and a maximum of Rs.750)
|Salary Retrieval fee
||Rs 225 per month
|Credit Card Replacement fee
|Currency Conversion Fee
||3.5% per month
How to apply for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
- Log on to the official HSBC bank website.
- Take the cursor on the credit cards tab and click on ‘HSBC Smart Value Credit Card’
- Read through the features and benefits of the card.
- Click on ‘Apply’.
- Fill in your personal and contact details.
- A representative of the bank will contact you to take your application further.
IndiaLends has collaborated with the top banks and financial institutions offering 50+ credit cards. Among these, we are also offering cards with similar features HSBC Visa Platinum credit card is offering. You may, however, check your eligibility for other credit cards that will better suit your spending patterns. Click here to find the list of eligible credit cards..