ICICI Diamant Credit Card
The ICICI Diamant Credit Card is a super-premium credit card. It is offered by the bank at an invitation only. The card is universally accepted and offers a host of privileges and benefits like access to the finest range of hotels, private jets, exotic vacations, chartered yachts, etc. Read more to know about the features and benefits of the card in detail.
Features and benefits of ICICI Diamant Credit Card
- ICICI bank welcomes you to the club with the MacBook Air MMGG2HN/A as a joining gift.
- Avail of the unlimited opportunities to earn rewards via PAYBACK
- Get 6 PAYBACK points on spending abroad through your card.
- Get 3 PAYBACK points on spending within India via ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card.
- You are allowed to choose your preferred merchandise amongst brands like Guess, Calvin Klein, Carrera, PacoRabanne, Dunhill, Bvlgari, and Ferrari.
- Redeem the points to earn gift vouchers from Debenhams, Nautica, Jack and Jones, Taj Hotels, Palaces & Resorts, and Toyota Corolla Altis. The PAYBACK points can be redeemed for air miles too.
- 15% discount on dining at partnered restaurants that are part of ICICI Culinary Treats Program brings to you a selection of more than 2500 finest restaurants.
- Cardholders can enjoy unlimited complimentary VIP lounge access along with guests. Lounge users can also enjoy additional benefits like complimentary snacks, entertainment facilities, and phone, email, fax, internet, and conference rooms.
- Customers can book up to four complimentary tickets every month and the payment has to be done using an ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card. ICICI also provides exclusive movie screenings to ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Cardholders.
- 24x7 Personal Concierge services
The eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- The applicant must have a stable source of income to avoid defaults in the process of repayment.
- Being a Super premium credit card, it is an invitation-only credit card
- The applicant should bear an Indian nationality.
- The applicant must have a good credit score of 750, or above without any credit defaults in the past.
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
ICICI Diamant Credit Card fee and charges
||Rs 125000+ GST
||Rs. 10,000 + Service Tax (waived off when spends in the previous year cross Rs. 25 lakh)
||3.40% per month
||2.50% on over limit amount/Min. Rs. 500
|Card replacement Fee
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Fee
|Late Payment Charges
||Nil for amount less than Rs.100
Rs.100 for amount between Rs.100 – Rs.500
Rs.500 for amount between Rs.501 – Rs.10,000
Rs.750 for amount more than Rs.10,000
How to apply for ICICI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred ICICI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.