IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card is the first launch of two chip debit cum credit card of the bank. It consists of two magnetic stripes and two EMV chips to offer the functionalities of both debit cards and credit cards. It saves you from the hassle of keeping separate credit cards and debit cards. The card launches intending to offer convenience and flexibility to debit and credit cardholders. This feature is the main USP of IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card.
Features of IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card
- Buy one get one free ticket each month on booking ticket with BookMyShow.com.
- Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership that makes it easier to get access to 700 lounges across different countries.
- Enjoy up to 1% fuel surcharge waiver. The minimum transaction is Rs 400, and the maximum is Rs 4000.
- The IndusInd bank has collaborated with ICICI Lombard to offer the credit card holders a travel insurance cover for lost baggage, delayed baggage, loss of passport, lost ticket, and missed connection.
The reward program of IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card
- 1 reward point is added to your account on each Rs 150 spent through your IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card.
- Redeem accumulated reward points against a variety of options from Indus Moments. It could be used on purchasing personal care and beauty products, home and kitchen appliances, electronic goods, or vouchers from Genesis Luxury and Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
- You could also opt for redemption against cash credit that gives you Rs.0.75 for each reward point that you accumulate.
- You can do consolidation of all your points by transferring the ones earned on the Duo Debit to Duo Credit and enjoy an evergreen rewards program. However, this feature is not available for Duo Credit Card with zero limits.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Indusind Bank Duo credit card
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 18 years old.
- The applicant must have a good credit score of 750, or above with no obvious red flags.
- Must be having a stable income
The documents required to apply for IndusInd Bank Duo Credit Card:
If you already hold an existing relationship with IndusInd Bank, you may get easily a pre-approved credit card offer and you are not required to submit documents. However, if you are new to IndusInd, here are the main documents required to apply for a credit card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/Utility Bills
Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips for Salaried/Last 2-3 ITR & Audited Balance Sheet for Self-employed
Last 6-month Bank Statement
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Fee and Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs. 249+GST
- Annual Fees: NIL
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform?
IndiaLends offers a comprehensive list of Indusind Bank credit cards online with multiple cashbacks offer and exciting reward points especially crafted for their customers. The popular types of reward points are Fuel, Dining, Movie tickets, Shopping, premiums, etc.
- Click Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred IndusInd credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.