Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card
The Kotak Essentia Platinum Delight Credit Card is known for offering great rewards to the user. It helps the shopping lover to save more on grocery spending or swiping the card at the departmental store. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of the Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card.
The features of Kotak Essentia Platinum credit card:
- Save up to 10% on savings on departmental and grocery transactions.
- Earn up to 10 saving points on each Rs 100 spent on grocery and departmental stores.
- The reward points are earned while swiping the card ranges between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 4000. The maximum reward points earned on monthly basis is Rs 500.
- 1 saving point is earned for every Rs. 250 spent on other categories
- Users earn 6 PVR tickets or 1200 reward points if they spend Rs. 1.25 lakh every 6 months
- The points can be redeemed against airline tickets, movie tickets, mobile recharges, merchandise, and mobile recharges. User must first convert their saving points into easy points. 1 Saving Point = 2 Easy Points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years
- Add-on cardholder should be at least 18 years of age
- Only Indian Nationals can apply
- Applicant must be resident in any of the following cities: Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Pune
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above.
The document required to apply for Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Filled Credit Card Application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc
- Residence Proof- Utility bills, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16 of 3 Years
- Latest 6 months bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Account Statements
Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card fee and charges
||3.50 per month/ 42% per annum
|Minimum Amount Due
||Between 5% and 10% of Total Amount Due
|Late Payment Charges
||Rs. 100 for an amount less than or equal to Rs. 500.
Rs. 500 for an amount between Rs. 500.01 & Rs. 10,000
Rs. 700 for an amount greater than Rs. 10,000
|Foreign Currency Mark-up
||3.50% of the amount
|Card replacement charges
At present, we are not having Kotak Bank Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards the top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, IndusInd, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashback, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.