Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit Card
Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit card is one of the best online shopping credit cards of Kotak Bank. The card gives accelerated reward points for online shopping. Continue reading to know more about this card.
Features and benefits of Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit Card
- Earn up to 5X reward points on each Rs 150 spent on any of the online transactions.
- 2X reward points are earned on another spending.
- Get 2500 bonus reward points on making payment of joining fee and using the card within 60 days of card issuance.
- Get Fuel Surcharge waiver up to Rs. 100 on fuel transactions made between Rs. 400 and Rs. 3,500 in a statement cycle.
- There are no charges on applying on the add-on card
- Security Get up to Rs. 1.25 lakh as insurance against unauthorized transactions. The card covers transactions up to 7 days before the day of reporting.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit Card
- Customers are required to maintain the Privy league banking Relationship
- The minimum age to apply for a credit card is 21 years and the maximum is 65 years old
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years of age
- The customer must be resident in any one of the following cities: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
- Must be a resident of India
The documents required to apply for a Credit Card:
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Filled Credit Card Application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc
- Residence Proof- Utility bills, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16 of 3 Years
- Latest 6 months bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Account Statements
- Business proofs
Kotak Solaris Platinum Credit Card fee and charges
|Add-on- Card Fee
||3.50% or 42% per annum
|Late Payment Fee
||For outstanding balance less than Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
For outstanding balance between Rs.500 and Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 500
For outstanding balance greater than Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 700
|Over Limit Fee
|Foreign Currency Mark-up
||3.50% of the amount
At present, we are not having Kotak Bank Credit Cards, but we have 50+ credit cards of the top banks like HDFC, YES, CITI, Indusind, SBI, and RBL that are offering best-in-class rewards, cashbacks, and discounts on spending in all the categories.
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.