Premium Credit Cards
In India, almost every financial institution has designed a quality credit card that consists of innumerable benefits and features. However, finding the best premium credit card in India can still be a task.
Some credit cards are offering exclusive benefits for shoppers, while others offer various rewards and programs to their customers. However, with a premium card, you may want to look beyond the ordinary benefits and rewards on the card and assess what more is in store for you.
Best Premium Credit Cards of India
1. American Express Platinum Travel Credit Cards
It is one of the best premium travel credit cards of American Express. The premium benefits offered under these cards are lounge access, travel vouchers, and more.
Annual Fee- Rs 5000+ Taxes
Joining Fee- Rs 3500+ Taxes
Features of American Express Platinum Travel Credit Cards:
- Welcome Gift- Get5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership Rewards on joining
- Cardholders can get up to 20% off on dining bills at partner restaurants. T&C Apply.
- Cardholders can avail of fuel benefit at HPCL pumps. 0% convenience fee will be charged for transactions worth Rs. 25,000.
- Makes you enjoy a free add-on credit card facility. Cardholders have the option to get two supplementary credit cards at zero cost.
- Users get 4 complimentary visits per year (limited to one complimentary visit per quarter) to airport lounges across India.
2. Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card
The SCB Ultimate credit card is an exclusive credit card that is fit for a premium lifestyle. The cardholder enjoys the reward points value. It is the best card for travelers. It has a low foreign exchange markup fee of 2% when you do overseas transactions. The exciting rewards against shopping, dining, and travel give you all the more reasons to use this card. The card presents more features to satisfy the traveler and the shopper in you.
Annual Fee- Rs 5000
Renewal Fee- Rs 5000
Main features of Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate Credit Card
- Get 6,000 reward points on payment of joining fee
- Up to ₹ 10,000 cashback on MakeMyTrip if booked within 90 days of card issuance
- 2% foreign currency markup fee on overseas spends
- 5% cashback on duty-free spends
- Access to over 1000 airport lounges across the world with a complimentary Priority Pass Membership (Usage is chargeable at $27 per visit. The fees will be waived for 1 visit per month for customers whose card spend in the last month exceeds Rs. 20,000)
3. Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
This credit card is designed exclusively to insignia customers and comes with a choice of lifestyle benefits. This premium Credit Card allows you to earn up to 5X reward points on spends at specific merchant categories.
Annual Fee: Rs 2500 ( only for paid variant)
Features of Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- Get up to 4 free PVR movie tickets per quarter on spending Rs. 1,000 per month
- Get up to Rs. 2.5 lakh as insurance against unauthorized transactions. The card covers transactions up to 7 days before the day of reporting
- Low-interest rate credit card charging 2.99% per month.
- Priority Pass membership
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Get a chance to save at least 25% on your bills across Taj Restaurants.
4. HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
The HDFC Diners Club Black Card is a very profitable premium card for high spenders. The HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card is for those of you who appreciate the finer things in life.
Annual fee - Rs 10,000
Main features of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- You receive complimentary annual memberships from Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, etc. when you complete your first transaction with the card.
- Annual Benefits: You receive complimentary annual memberships once you spend Rs.8 lakh within 12 months from the date on which the card was issued.
- Unlimited free access to more than 800 lounges across the globe.
- Air accident death cover worth Rs.2 crore.
- Low foreign currency markup of Rs.1.99%.
- Earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on the card except on fuel transactions.
- The accrued reward points can be redeemed for air tickets or hotel bookings made through the HDFC Diners Club website.
5. Citi Prestige Travel Credit Card
The Citibank Prestige Card offers the most valuable perks in India if you are a very high spender or have Citi gold Private status for its rewards to outweigh the required annual fees. It is one of the best and popular premium cards of Citi Bank.
Annual Membership- Rs 20,000+ Taxes
Main highlights of the Citi Prestige Travel Credit Card
- 10,000 welcome air miles upon applying.
- 1 Reward point on every Rs. 100 Domestic spend
- 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 International spend
- Complimentary night stays at participating hotels.
- Complimentary priority pass access to airport lounges.
- Exclusive concierge services 24x7
- Earn up to 30% bonus points up and above your regular earn, basis spends on the Citi Prestige credit card, if you are an existing Citi gold or Citi gold Private Client
- Elevated status on the loyalty programs – British Airways & Taj Group
Apply for a premium credit card to avail of all the premium benefits. Live a dream lifestyle. If you want to know more about any credit card then feel free to contact us. We have partnered with the top banks that are offering the best premium credit cards to cater to your lifestyle needs