SBI Card Aurum
The SBI Card Aurum is designed for complimenting the lifestyle related needs. It has crafted to meet your high standards – creating experiences that will take you to the very pinnacle of refinement. So far, SBI Elite Credit Card maintains the top spot in the premium card segment of the SBI Cards; however, there's an indication that another card will supersede the Elite variant in the near future. The Card to be called 'Aurum,' which in Latin means gold, has been rumored to be a Metal Card offering from SBI Cards.
Annual Fee- Rs 10,000+ GST( Waiver of annual fees for the next year when you cross INR 12 lakh spend per annum)
Features of SBI Credit Card- Aurum
- SBI Cards will offer the Aurum Cardmembers monthly tickets worth INR 1,000 each
- SBI Cards’ Aurum Credit Card will offer 40,000 Reward Points, which will be redeemable at a value of INR 0.25 per point, for booking flights, hotels, and so on via a portal.
- The card user gets Tata Cliq vouchers of INR 1,500 each month for exceeding INR 1 Lakh spend
- Reliance Brands vouchers
- Unlimited lounge access
- SBI Card will offer a forex interchange rate of 1.99% plus taxes on this Aurum Card
The eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Card- Aurum
- The minimum age to apply for SBI Credit Card is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years old.
- The credit score should be 750, or above.
- The minimum annual income requirement to apply for a credit card is 2 Lakh
- The applicant can furnish at least past three months’ salary slip, bank statement showing salary deposit for three consecutive months along with valid identity, address, and age proof
Documents required to apply for SBI Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
Benefits of SBI Card- Aurum
- Earn up to 40,000 AURUM Reward Points worth Rs.10,000 on joining
- Easily redeemable at Aurum Rewards Portal for booking flights, hotels, activities, making philanthropic donations, buying gift cards, and more.
- Each Reward Point will worth 0.25 Paise only, which we suppose is too little for a card that will be dubbed as 'Super-Premium.'
Complimentary memberships to Amazon Prime, Discovery Plus, Zomato Pro, EazyDiner Prime, and bbstar. As of today, the aggregated cost of all these memberships costs INR 4791.
- Free Movie tickets worth Rs. 12,000 every year.
- Segregated to INR 1,000 worth of movie tickets per month.
E-voucher on Monthly and Annual spend milestones from TATA Cliq, LUXE, and Taj Experience.
How to apply SBI Credit card on bank website?
- Log on to the official SBI website.
- Take the cursor on the credit cards tab and click on ‘Help Me Find a Card’.
- Find the ideal card for you with the Simplifier feature.
- Read through the features and benefits of the card.
- Click on ‘Apply’.
- Fill in your personal and contact details.
- A representative of the bank will contact you to take your application further.
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform?
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application