SBI Signature Contactless Credit Card
The SBI signature contactless credit cards are one of the premium lifestyle and Entertainment credit cards of State Bank of India powered by Visa payWave. It is a fast and convenient way to pay for everyday purchases. It is secure and based on contactless chip technology.
Key highlights of SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
- Get welcome gift worth of Rs 5000 on applying for SBI Signature Contactless Credit Card
- Get complimentary movie tickets of Book My Show
- Get the benefit of signature rewards
- Avail the benefits of Milestone Rewards.
- Enjoy the benefits of exclusive concierge services.
- Enjoy the benefits of exclusive lounge access.
- Complimentary Elite Priority Pass program worth $99 available with the SBI Signature Contactless Credit Card.
Reward program of SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
- Avail of 10,000 bonus points on spending Rs.2 lakh or more annually.
- Avail of 10,000 bonus points on spending Rs.3 lakh or more annually.
- Avail of 10,000 bonus points on spending Rs.4 lakh or more annually.
- Avail of 20,000 bonus points on spending Rs.5 lakh or more annually.
Eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
- The minimum age to apply for SBI Credit Card is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years old.
- The credit score should be 750, or above.
- Available for both salaried and self-employed individual.
How to do transaction using SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
- Look for the Visa payWave mark and contactless logo, if that is present you can carry out the transaction.
- Enter the amount to be transacted on the contactless reader.
- Hold your card closer to the POS.
- Four green indicator lights and a beep sound are an indication that the transaction is complete. A message will also be displayed on the screen.
The documents required to apply for SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
After checking your eligibility for the SBI Signature Contactless Credit Card, the credit application is generated. The documents required for the application for the credit card application are subject to the requirement of State Bank of India (SBI). These may be summed up as follows:
Proof of Address( Any one or two)
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
Identity Proof( Any one or two)
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- Form 16
- IT Returns
- Salary Slip
Fee and charges of SBI Signature Contactless Credit Cards
|Type of Charge
|Late Payment Fee: Less than Rs.200 Rs.200-Rs.500 Rs.501- Rs.1,000 Rs.1,001-Rs.10,000 Rs.10,001 and above
||Nil Rs.100 Rs.400 Rs.500 Rs.750
|Card Replacement Fee
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform?
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Daily purchases now made easy with SBI Signature Contactless Card. Simply wave your contactless card at a secure reader and your transaction is done. It’s fast, easy, and incredibly convenient.