SBI Student Advantage Plus Credit Card
The SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card is designed specially to cater to the daily needs of the student. It is a kind of smart card that comes with exciting reward programs in form of discounts and earning points on their spending be it on groceries or luxury items. It is one of the best power-packed credit cards for students offered by the State Bank of India.
Features of SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card
- It offers a limit of up to 80% of cash withdrawal
- The card also comes with a low interest rate of just 2.25% per month.
- Individuals can also pay their electricity and utility bills using this credit card.
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance. You can use the SBI Advantage Card in over 24 million outlets across the world, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- Enjoy Flexipay – Convert any transaction above ₹2,500 into monthly installments (EMIs) and pay off easily
- Enjoy freedom from paying a 2.5% fuel surcharge across all petrol pumps in India
- You can book your rail tickets online from the IRCTC website and get the tickets delivered to your home.
- Enjoy up to 10X reward points on each purchase made on spending abroad.
- You can enjoy up to 2.5% cashback as you will get 10X reward points if you use the credit card for grocery and departmental store purchases.
The eligibility criteria of SBI Student Advantage Plus Credit Card
- This credit card is available only for the customers of the State Bank of India who has taken or applied for an education loan.
- Student Plus Advantage Card is a secured credit card, meaning can be availed against Fixed Deposit opened with SBI
- The student’s age at the time of applying for a credit card required is a minimum of 18 years. Students under the age of 18 will be issued an add-on card, while the primary card will be issued to the parents
The documents required to apply for an SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card:
- Identification Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License
- Residence Proof – Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill
- Education Loan Account Statement
- Fixed Deposit Account Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
- Student ID Card
SBI Student Advantage Plus Credit Card Fees and Charges
||Rs.500 applicable only if the total spending is below Rs.35,000 in the previous calendar year
||Finance charges up to 2.25% per month which amount to a total of 27% p.a. + EMIs in case you have availed a loan from the bank.
|Interest Free Credit Period
||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs.500
||Nil for total amount due from Rs.0 to Rs.200.
Rs.100 for amount more than Rs.200 and up to Rs.500.
Rs.400 for amount more than Rs.500 and up to Rs.1,000.
Rs.500 for total amount more than Rs.1,000 and up to Rs.10,000.
Rs.750 for total amount more than Rs.10,000.
|Reward Redemption Fee
|Foreign currency transaction fee
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends Platform?
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Though we are not dealing with Student Credit Cards at present but IndiaLends has collaborated with the top banks to offer you a low-annual fee or lifetime free credit cards. It can work well for students also. You can check here our range of credit cards and choose the one that suits you well.