SBI Styleup Contactless Credit Card
Step into the world of fashion and add more to savings at the same time by using SBI Style up Contactless Credit Card. The SBI in collaboration with the FBB a retail fashion store of Future group created this contactless credit card for the convenience of shopping lovers. This co-branded credit card makes your shopping enjoyable by offering special rewards and discounts each time you make spending with the card. It offers round-the-year discounts, accelerated reward points, and a lot more.
Key highlights of SBI Styleup Contactless Credit Card
- The accelerated rewards on Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, and Standalone Fbb and outlets are added to your account
- Exciting discount offers at Fbb and Big Bazaar Stores.
- Attractive welcome gift from SBI.
Features of SBI Styleup Contactless Credit Card
- Get a FBB voucher worth Rs 500 as a shopping benefit.
- Get a round-the-year discount of flat 10% whenever you are purchasing apparel, accessories, footwear, and bags from any Fbb and Big Bazaar stores.
- Enjoy 15 fuel surcharge waiver
- At point of sale terminals, SBI Styleup credit card is powered with contactless technology for enabling faster and secure transactions.
- Flexipay facility is available with SBI Contactless credit card. One can convert purchases upto Rs 2500 or above into easy EMIs. The tenure ranges from 3 months to 12 months.
- You can transfer the outstanding balance on other bank credit cards to Fbb SBI STYLEUP Card and pay it back in EMIs.
The reward program of SBI StyleUP Credit Card
- Using the Fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card will bring you 10 times more reward points.
- Ger 2,000 reward points on your anniversary year.
- You also get 10X reward points at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar outlets, and Standalone Fbb stores.
The eligibility criteria to apply for SBI StyleUP Credit Card
- The eligibility to apply for Fbb SBI STYLEUP Credit Card is decided based on the applicant's declared income and employment, among other factors.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Having a good credit score of 750, or above.
- Both self-employed and Salaried are eligible to apply for SBI Credit Card
The documents required to apply for the SBI Contactless Credit Card
Both Self-employed and Salaried
- Completed application form
- Latest passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Self-employed- Income Proof
- Income proof
- Statement of accounts
- Proof of business
SBI FBB Styleup Credit Card fee and charges
||Rs 499( 2nd year onwards)
||Up to 3.5% per month
|Reward Redemption Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||If the total amount due in between
Rs.0 to Rs.200 - NIL
Rs.201 to Rs.500 - Rs.100
Rs.501 to Rs.1,000 - Rs.400
Rs.1,001 to Rs.10,000 - Rs.600
Rs.10,001 to Rs.25,000 - Rs.800
Rs.25,001 and above - Rs.950
||2.5% of the amount over limit subject to a minimum of Rs.500.
|Card replacement fee
|Foreign Currency Transaction
||3.5% conversion mark up
How to apply for SBI Credit Card at IndiaLends platform
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred SBI credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
We IndiaLends is one of the best digital lending platforms having 50+ credit cards of the top banks that are offering the best-in-class reward programs in terms of discounts and Cashback.