Citi Rewards Domestic Credit Card
Key highlights of Citi Bank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- Earn up to 10X accelerated reward points on shopping at apparel and departmental stores.
- Earn 1 reward point on each Rs 125 spent using Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card.
- Redeem your accrued rewards points at over 700 merchant outlets and online shopping partners.
Features of Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- Earn up to 1500 reward points on making the first transaction with the card within 60 days of card issuance
- As a welcome benefit, you will get 1000 bonus points on your first spend of Rs.1,000 with your Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card within 60 days of card issuance.
- Citibank offers the cardholders the Personal Concierge Services for making it easier for the customers to a party, make dinner reservations, travel bookings, etc.
- Get a discount of 20 percent over 2,000 restaurants with your Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card.
Reward Program of Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- Earn 10 reward points for each Rs.125 spent at departmental and apparel outlets in India.
- On other spends earn you 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent.
- Rewards points are never expiring, and customers can redeem accrued points for any item of their choice, be it air miles, vouchers, or gifts.
- Earn 300 bonus reward points on making card purchases worth Rs.30,000 in a month.
- Earn 4X additional reward points on using the card at e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, and Myntra. The offer is valid until 15 August 2021.
- Get cashbacks against redeeming reward points that you can adjust that with your outstanding credit card statements.
- Accumulated rewards points can also be redeemed instantly for gift vouchers at top retail brands from the online catalog.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CitiBank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- The minimum monthly income should be more than Rs.25,000
- The minimum age should be 23 years
- You can apply for a Citi Bank credit card only if salaried
- The cardholder should be Indian or Non-Resident Indian
The documents required to apply for the CitiBank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- Completed application form
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of identity (copy of PAN, Aadhaar, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, Aadhaar, etc.)
Salaried- Income proof
- Latest salary slips
- Form 16
- Bank statements
Annual fee and charges
||No annual fee for spends more than Rs.30,000. Rs.1,000 charged for spends lesser than Rs 30,000.
| Interest Rate
||3.75% per month
| Late Payment Charges
||Between Rs 300 to Rs 700, depending on the outstanding balance
| Late Payment Fee
||If statement balance is up to Rs.2,000 - NIL.
If balance is above Rs.2,000 and up to Rs.7,500 – Rs.600.
If balance is above Rs.7,500 and up to Rs.15,000 – Rs.950.
If balance is above Rs.15,000 – Rs.1,300.
|Over Credit Limit Charge
||2.5% of the amount (excluding fees, charges and taxes) over the credit limit, subject to a minimum of Rs.500.
|Re-issue of lost / stolen/ Damage Credit Card
How to apply for Citi Credit Cards at IndiaLends?
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred Citi credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
Apply online for Citi Bank Credit Card: Check your Citi Bank Credit Card Eligibility ✓ Offers ✓ Fee charges ✓ Reward Points ✓ Apply Online instantly at IndiaLends.