Citi Prestige LifeStyle Credit Card
The Citi Prestige Credit Card is a premium category of the Citi bank known for offering reward points and air miles. Using this card, at the time of traveling, one can enjoy complimentary night stays at the participating hotels, complimentary rounds of Gold, complimentary priority pass membership access to airport lounges, fast-track immigration at airports, and more.
Key Highlights of Citi Prestige Credit Card
- Get an exclusive access at golf courses around the world.
- Get a chance of exploring some of the most beautiful cities around the world with Luxe City Guides.
- Complimentary unlimited Priority Pass lounge access at over 800 airports worldwide.
- Enjoy one complimentary night's stay on a minimum booking of 4 nights at any hotel around the world.
Reward Program of Citi Prestige Lifestyle Credit Card
- Get 2 reward points per Rs.100 spent on international transactions.
- Earn 1 reward point per Rs.100 spent on domestic transactions.
- Earn relationship bonus rewards with Citibank (Citi gold, Citi Priority, Citi Private Client), avail of up to 50% bonus reward points each month.
- Redeem for gift vouchers or gadgets from the Citi Prestige rewards catalog.
- Convert to air miles to frequent flyer partners at the rate of 1 point = 4 miles.
- Instant redemption at partner merchants through SMS. Partner merchants include MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, BookMyShow, Shoppers Stop, and more.
- Redeem for cashback against the outstanding balance.
Fee and Charges of Citi Prestige Credit Card
|Type of Charge
|Annual Membership fee
||Rs 20000+ Taxes
|Late Payment Fee
||NIL for statement balance up to ₹2000, ₹100 for statement balance above ₹2000
|Cash Advance Fee
||2% of the withdrawn amount (min. Rs.300)
|Foreign Currency Mark-up
|Over limit charge
||2.5% of the amount exceeding credit limit (excluding fees/charges/taxes) or Rs.500, whichever is higher
|Re-issuance of Card
||1% of transacted amount (min. Rs.10); waived at selected Indian Oil Corporation outlets
|Railway Booking Surcharge
||1.8% of transacted amount
The Eligibility criteria to apply for Citi Prestige Credit Card
- The minimum age to apply for Citi Prestige Credit Card is 21 years and the maximum age is 60 years
- The maximum age for self-employed is 65 years.
- The minimum annual income requirement is Rs 25 Lakh to apply for a Citi Prestige credit card
- Must be having a good credit score of 750, or above
Documents required to apply for a Citi Prestige Credit Card :
Salaried and self-employed applicants have to submit different sets of documents at the time of application processing:
Salaried employees must submit:
- PAN card
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- ID and Address proof documents such as:
- Passport issued by the Indian government
- Driver’s license
- Aadhaar card/number/E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID
- NREGA-issued Job Card signed by a State government officer
Self-employed individuals must submit:
- PAN card
- Most recent ITR
- Audited financials and income computation
- ID and Address proof documents – same as listed above.
How to apply for Citi Credit Cards at IndiaLends?
We provide you hassle-free and simple ways to apply for a credit card. You have to enter few basic details and we suggest the best credit card offers for you. Follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click here to start the application process.
- Enter your basic details like occupation, monthly income, city, and contact number. You will now see a list of credit cards for which you meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- Find your preferred Citi credit card from the list and check your eligibility for the same.
- If eligible, you can complete the online application
Once you apply, you will get a call from our representative who will assist you in delivering the credit card of your choice to your doorstep.
Apply online for Citi Bank Credit Card: Check your Citi Bank Credit Card Eligibility ✓ Offers ✓ Fee charges ✓ Reward Points ✓ Apply Online instantly at IndiaLends.