Super-Premium Credit Cards
The Super Premium Cards offering high credit limits, reward rate, unlimited lounge access, better card-linked benefits, and much more. The features present in the super-premium credit cards make it a status symbol credit card. One can avail of the best-in-class rewards and fine dining discounts. Below you will find the top 5 super premium credit cards of India.
1. IndusInd Celesta Credit Card
The IndusInd Celesta Credit card is one of the best super premium cards known for offering best-in-class reward points and discounts. It has been designed exclusively for top businessmen and senior professionals to meet their discerning needs.
Joining Fee- Rs 50,000
Annual Fee- Rs 5000
Features of IndusInd Celesta Credit Card
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary free airport lounge access both at the domestic and international level.
- Cardholders using this card will get complimentary membership of the Taj Inner Circle loyalty programs and Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade and
- Dineout plus memberships across more than 260 hotels and restaurants.
- Two complimentary Premiere Class movie tickets every month
- Up to four complimentary lessons/rounds of golf every month
- Earn 3 reward points on each Rs 100 spent on International Transactions
- Earn 1 reward point on Rs 100 spent on domestic transactions
- Complimentary Personal Air accident cover of 2.5 crores.
2. Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
The Axis Bank Credit Card is a reserve credit card loaded with a gamut of privileges like the membership of Culinaire membership, Priority pass membership, and Accorplus membership. These are the main attractions of this credit card. If you are looking for a luxurious lifestyle, apply for an Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
Annual Fee- Rs 30,000+GST
Features of Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
- Avail of free VIP assistance services for 8 times
- Get free chauffeured luxury airport pick-ups/drops-4 times a year
- Get priority pass memberships along with a free unlimited international visit for primary and add-on-cardholders.
- Accor plus membership benefits
- ITC Culinaire Membership and benefits
- Club Marriott Asia Pacific membership and its benefits
- Exclusive offers at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts
- Golf club memberships
- Easy Dineout memberships along 20% off on dining bills at select restaurants
- 15 edge reward points for every Rs.200 spent
- 30 edge reward points for every Rs.200 spent internationally
- On renewal of a credit card, a user gets 50,000 reward points
- Medical benefits
3. ICICI Bank Emeralde Credit Card
The ICICI bank Emeralde credit card is a super-premium lifestyle credit card designed exclusively for high-net-worth individuals who wished to avail themselves of luxurious benefits on their card. The card is designed in two variants MasterCard and American Express. It is packed with a wide array of benefits like hotel memberships, the finest golf-courses, and unlimited free lounge access.
Annual Fee- Rs 12000
Features of ICICI Bank Emaralde Credit Card
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every Rs. 100 spent on all retail transactions except fuel
- 1 PAYBACK Point on every Rs. 100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
- Complimentary international and domestic lounge access
- Buy one ticket and get a discount of up to Rs. 750 on the second ticket, up to 4 times every month through BookMyShow
- Low Mark-up fee of 1.5% on international transactions
- Reduced Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 1.99% on ATM cash withdrawals
- Avail 24×7 concierge service
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 15% off on your Dining Bills with ICICI Culinary Treats
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover
4. YES Private Credit Card
Being a super-premium credit card, it is given only on an invitation basis. This card is designed for International Indians and is offering global privileges to them.
Benefits of YES Private Credit Card
- The YES Private Credit card is offering exclusive air travel privileges. Get discounts ranging from 5 to 15% on booking flight tickets.
- Earn 50,000 reward points on making the first transaction with the card.
- YES Private Credit Card members also get 3 reward points on every Rs.100 international spends and 2 reward points on every RS.100 domestic spends.
- Enjoy 50 days free interest period
- Save on fuel by using YES Private Credit card at all fuel stations across India for transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.5,000.
- YES Private Credit Cardholders can also avail of attractive discounts on select hotels and resorts across the world in countries like Hong Kong, Australia, India, Singapore, Japan, and other countries.
- 10 complimentary guest visits on international lounges each calendar year
- YES Private Credit Cardholders get complimentary access to over 850 airport lounges in more than 400 cities spread across 120 countries worldwide.
- Cardholders also enjoy special privileges like airport invitation services, greet services, VIP meets other services like a personal shopper, luggage assistance, gift services on arrival, valet car parking, courier services, and train booking services.
5. SBI Card- Aurum
SBI card Aurum is the new launch of SBI Credit card falls under the category of super premium Credit Cards. It is an invitation-only card at present. It is the first SBI metal credit card. With the metal card in tow, this makes SBI Card one more in India after American Express Platinum Card.
Annual Fee- Rs 10,000+ GST( Waiver of annual fees for the next year when you cross INR 12 lakh spend per annum)
Features of SBI Credit Card- Aurum
- SBI Cards will offer the Aurum Cardmembers monthly tickets worth INR 1,000 each
- SBI Cards’ Aurum Credit Card will offer 40,000 Reward Points, which will be redeemable at a value of INR 0.25 per point, for booking flights, hotels, and so on via a portal.
- The card user gets Tata Cliq vouchers of INR 1,500 each month for exceeding INR 1 Lakh spend
- Reliance Brands vouchers
- Unlimited lounge access
- SBI Card will offer a forex interchange rate of 1.99% plus taxes on this Aurum Card