Travel Credit Cards
Be it your upcoming business meetings, or planning your next vacation, travel credit cards have your back. It makes your travels easy with a host of privileges and offers such as premium lounge access, free checked bags, priority boarding, and so on. We make every effort to ensure that your journey is a reward in itself.
What all a travel credit card should have?
- Bonus points in the form of Airmiles
- Complimentary membership to airline and airport programs
- Free airport lounge access to both international and domestic airports
- Discounts on booking of air tickets
- Priority check-in at partner airlines
- Accelerated reward points on airline-related spends
- Extra baggage allowance, etc.
Check out here the Best Travel Credit Cards in India!
1. Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card
Plan an experience that will help you enjoy the best in life with Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card. It is specifically designed to meet the need of frequent travelers and flyers. Using this card makes you avail of benefits like airport lounge access and air travel.
Annual/ Renewal Fee: Rs 3000+ taxes
Main features of Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card:
- Enjoy hotel deals through Citi World Privileges across the globe in more than 90 countries.
- Turn any big transaction on the Citi PremierMiles Credit Card into EMI with ease.
- Enjoy as much as 15% cashback on duty free shopping across the country.
- 10X points with Specific partners like MakeMyTrip
- Enjoy the benefit of seamless and easy payments for transactions of up to Rs.2,000 through the contactless feature of your Citi PremierMiles Credit Card.
2. SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card
It is one of the most sought-after cards under the ‘ Travel Credit Cards. Get value back benefits on booking tickets through IRCTC along with rewards on other purchases.
Annual fee- 500
Renewal fee- 300
Features of IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Get up to 1.8% discount on railway ticket booking from IRCTC.co.in.
- Earn exciting reward points on booking travel tickets on irctc.co.in. Get 10% value back as reward points on buying train tickets at irctc.co.in for CC, AC, AC3, AC2, and AC1 categories.
- 1% fuel surcharge on all fuel stations in India.
- Easy paying of the utility bill payments like insurance, electricity bills, telephone bills, insurance, etc., in a hassle0-reeway.
3. HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card
Travel the world in style and relax in premium luxury by making all bookings with HDFC Diners club premium credit card.
First-year and Renewal fee- Rs 2500+ Taxes
Features of HDFC Diners club premium credit card
- Get 2500 reward points as a welcome benefit
- Get 2500 reward points as a renewal benefit
- Up to 6 Complimentary access to 1000+ lounges Worldwide
- Redeem reward points to book flights and hotels at https://www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com
- Convert reward points to miles on Jet Airways, AirIndia and Singapore Airlines (1 reward point = 0.50 air mile)
- Enjoy 10 X Reward Point on International spends
HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card is fully packed with benefits for those who use their card for dining, shopping, and traveling.
4. Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
The Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card designed exclusively to fulfill the travel needs of the customer. It provides varied offers in categories ranging from utility bills to travel and hotel bookings. It is also a lifetime free credit card.
Annual fee- NIL
Joining fee- NIL
Features of Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
- Earn 3000 miles as a welcome offer.
- Earn 2000 award miles as Bonus miles at the expense of 50,000 within the first 2 months.
- Enjoy a 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between INR 400 and INR 4000 at all petrol pumps across India.
- Redeem your award miles for award flights and upgrades, hotel bookings, shopping, and car rentals.
- You can pay your utility bills automatically using Axis Bank bill pay service.
5. YES First Preferred Credit Card
YES First Preferred Credit Card is a travel-centric credit card. It is a perfect option for all those who are traveling within the country and not much to international destinations. The main attractions of this card are an excellent rewards scheme, a significant sign-up incentive (in the form of rewards), and a low foreign exchange markup fee.
Annual fee- NIL
Joining fee- NIL
Main features of YES First Preferred Credit Card
- Get 10,000 bonus reward points on making the first transaction
- Avail of 25% discount on BookMyShow
- Earn 8 reward points for every Rs. 200 spent across all categories
- Accelerate your rewards twice on dining and domestic travel bookings
- Golf-Course club membership within India
- Get air accident death coverage of up to Rs. 1 crore and emergency overseas hospitalization cover of Rs. 25 lakhs
Travel Credit Cards are the best way to enjoy the host of privileges that perfectly fits your journey starting from welcome surprises to fuel waivers, travel insurance, and more. A travel credit card is a must if you're a frequent Flyer.