RBL Bank Two-wheeler loans
Using a Two-wheeler comes with countless benefits like traveling at your own convenience. It saves your precious time by not having to stand in long queues waiting for public transport, you can go vroom vroom in no time. But everyone can’t afford to buy a two-wheeler with their savings, to offer convenience to such people, RBL has designed bike loans for all class applicants including farmers, self-employed customers, and salaried applicants.
Features and benefits of applying for RBL Bank Two-wheeler loans in India
- Minimal Documentation requirements
- Attractive interest rates
- Offered to all classes of people including self-employed, salaried customers, and agriculturists.
- Flexible repayment options
- High loan quantum
- It has its branch network across India that provides easy access to customers
- It has a dedicated team of well-experienced employees providing you with personalized services.
The documents required to apply for two-wheeler loans
- Duly filled up and signed two-wheeler loan application form along with photographs
- KYC (Know Your Customer)documents
- Proof of Identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Income Proof-Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Income Proof for self-employed- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years and bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months.
- Proof of Address - Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement.
- Age Proof- Birth certificate, Aadhaar Card, Mark sheets | pass certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses (Optional).
- Signature Verification (Optional).
The eligibility criteria to apply for RBL Bank Two-wheeler loan
- The minimum age to apply for a two-wheeler loan is 21 years.
- Both salaried and self-employed can apply for a two-wheeler loan in India.
- Must be having a credit score of 750, or above to apply for two-wheeler loans in India.
- Must be working for at least 6 months in the same job
- Income criteria depend upon the type of loan and are at the discretion of the bank.
How to apply for an RBL Bank Two-wheeler loan
- Apply online through the website of Rbl Bank Limited and upload the necessary documents.
- Call Customer Care Centre of Rbl Bank Limited and arrange for a bank representative to contact you.
- Visit Rbl Bank Limited branch along with required documents, meet the concerned person and complete the loan application formalities there.
You don't have to burn up all your savings to buy your dream two-wheeler. With Ratnakar bank two-wheeler loans, you can go vroom-vroom in no time!