Micro Housing Finance Home Loan
Micro Housing Finance focuses on offering housing financial aid to lower-income households, mostly in the informal sector in urban India such as housemaids, weavers, rickshaw pullers, drivers, security guards, and micro-entrepreneurs, etc. The company offers the loan at a low-interest rate keeping in mind the applicant’s financial background.
Features & Benefits:
- Loan Amount: You can avail of a maximum loan amount of up to Rs. 10 lakhs home loan from Micro Housing Finance Corporation Limited.
- Loan to Value: Loan-to-Value ratio offered is not more than 85% of the current market value of the property.
- Loan Tenure: Micro Housing Finance Corporation Limited offers a long loan tenure of up to 15 years to its customers.
- Rate of Interest: Micro Housing Finance offers the loan at a low-interest rate that ranges between 12% and 13% (floating and will change when the PLR is revised from time to time, in line with market conditions). Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ranges from 12.88% to 13.62%.
- The applicant to be a resident of India and should be of 21 years of age and above.
- They should earn an annual income in compliance with Micro Housing Finance's terms and conditions regarding the same.
- Application form with photograph duly signed by all the applicants
- Proof of Identity – Voter's ID, PAN, Driving License, Bank Passbook, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Age Proof – Voter's Id, PAN, Driving License, Passport, Birth certificate, pass certificate of 10th or 12th
- Residential proof, income papers, and property documents
- Latest passport size photographs
How to calculate EMI?
To calculate the EMI payments on your housing loan, you need to visit the official website of Micro Housing Finance, click on the EMI calculator page, and enter the details asked- total loan amount, loan tenure, and current interest rate. Post entering the details, you will get to know the EMI payment details.
Fees & Charges
A minimal processing Fee of 2.5% is charged by the financial institution on the approved loan amount if it is paid by cheque. But if you are paying by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Demand Draft, then it is only 2%.
No penalty is levied for advance payment.
In case of late payment of EMI, 2% of the due is charged.
If you want to retrieve your documents, Micro Housing Finance will levy Rs. 500 per document or Rs. 1000 for all the papers.