Aadhaar Card correction and enrollment form
Aadhaar Card is one of the most significant documents for all the citizens of India. However, any errors or wrong information printed on your Aadhaar card would create an unwanted issue. So, it is a must to get the errors rectified on a timely basis with the help of Aadhaar Card correction or enrollment form.
The process of enrolling for an Aadhaar card is very simple. The procedure starts with taking an appointment online, followed by the steps mentioned below:
The Aadhaar forms are categorized into two types:
- Aadhaar enrollment form
- Aadhaar correction form
The forms are explained in detail below:
Aadhaar Enrollment Form
It helps an individual to apply for an Aadhaar who are new to this service. All those who are willing to apply for the Aadhaar card can visit the nearest Aadhaar center and take an enrollment form. Another option is to download the form from the UIDAI website, fill the form and then submit the same to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
The content of the form includes the following:
- Full name
- TIN Number/NPR Receipt Number
- Pre-enrollment ID
- Father/Mother/Guardian’s details
- Details of the supporting documents submitted
- Details of the introducer/HoF details
- Thumb imprint/Signature of the applicant
- Time and Date of the enrollment
Learn here the steps to fill the Aadhaar enrollment Form:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI and download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form.
- Once downloaded, fill the details as per the attached proof documents.
- If the applicant is an infant, who is below five years old, one of his/her parents must give their Aadhaar details.
- Mention your email address and mobile number.
- After you enter your mobile number, it is linked to the Aadhaar automatically.
- Once all the information is entered, click on the submit button.
If there are corrections after enrollment, it can be made within 96 hours (free). Any correction made after this period requires a fee to be paid to the government.
Note :The same form can be used for making corrections.
This form is used to correct and update any kind of wrong information printed on the Aadhaar card. Steps to fill the form are as follows:
- Mentioned about the details which need to be modified
- Then give the correct details which needs to be filled in place of the wrong information
- The form can be filled either in one’s local language or English
- Attach the supporting documents to serve as proof of the corrected details
- Attest the form and send it to the respective address mentioned in the form
Factors to keep in mind while filling correction or enrollment form
- Make sure that the details are entered in capital letters only.
- If there is a correction on the DOB (Date of Birth), remember that the correction can be made only once.
- The registered mobile number is mandatory to enter.
- The documents mentioned as proof should be the same while submitting.
- In the case of corrections, mention the new data alone. Do not write any old information
- Keep in mind that the supporting documents are attached to avoid form rejections.