How to link Aadhaar with EPF Account
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made it necessary for the employees to link Aadhaar with their Universal Account Number. One can link Aadhaar with EPF account both online and offline.
Steps to follow are :
- Log in to the EPFO website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ by using your UAN and password.
- In the “Manage” section, click on the KYC option.
- A page opens where you can find an option to link your documents with your EPF account.
- Select the Aadhaar option and enter your Aadhaar number and your name as per your Aadhaar card and click on the save option.
- After you have saved your details, your Aadhaar verification will take place from UIDAI’s data.
- On getting approval of your KYC document, you can link Aadhaar with EPF account and you will find “Verified” written against your Aadhaar details.
Process to link Aadhaar with their EPF account by visiting to EPFO office
- Fill the “Aadhaar Seeding Application” form.
- Enter your UAN and Aadhaar in the form along with other relevant details.
- Attach self-attested copies of your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar with the form.
- Submit it to the executive at any of the field offices of EPFO or Common Service Centres (CSC) outlets.
- After proper verification, your Aadhaar will be linked with your EPF account.
- You will get a message related to this on your registered mobile number.