Check PAN Status Online
Check PAN Card status online facility provides relevant information to the PAN Cardholder. After the person applied for a PAN Card, then he or she can check the PAN Card status online.
To track the PAN application status is quite a simple and short process. After you apply for a PAN card or updating information in your PAN, you get an acknowledgment number that can be used to track the status of your PAN Card.
Check the PAN Status using online medium
- It is one of the best and fastest mode of tracking PAN Application.
- The first step is to log on to the website of PAN Card, i.e., TIN-NSDL or UT
- The applicant is required to do is to go to the PAN section of the opened window screen.
- There will be an option for checking the status of the PAN application, the applicant needs to click on that option.
- After selecting the option to check the status of PAN application, the applicant is then required to choose the application type and then provide certain information like the 15- digit acknowledgment number or coupon number, his/her full name and the date of birth of the applicant.
- After all the information is successfully provided, the applicant of the PAN card will be directly directed to the page which contains the current status of the PAN application.
To check PAN Status online, you can check the following link below:
Process to check PAN Card status with PAN or coupon number on UTI website
- Click on the tracking page for PAN card on UTI site https://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com/PANONLINE/#forward
- Enter the Application Coupon Number or your Existing PAN
- Enter the Captcha Code and submit
- After clicking the submit button, you will get to know the PAN status through UTI
How to check PAN card status on NSDL portal using acknowledgment number
- First, open the Track PAN Status page on the NSDL website by clicking on https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- Choose “PAN – New/Change Request” in the Application Type section.
- Fill the 15-digit acknowledgement number in the given field.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Now click the submit button and the status of PAN will be displayed on your screen.
When can a person check the online status of PAN Card?
Applicant can check the PAN Card status online after 5 days from the date 15-digit acknowledgment number or 10-digit UTI Coupon generated.
Requirement of checking PAN Card status online:
- Acknowledgment number, if the applicant has applied for their PAN card through NSDL.
- Coupon number, if the applicant has applied for their PAN card through UTI.