How to track PAN Card delivery status
After the PAN Card application is being successfully submitted,&amp;nbsp; the applicant is being provided with the 15-digit acknowledgment number to track the PAN card delivery status. An applicant can track the status of PAN Card after three days of applying for a PAN Card. Acknowledgment number will help the applicant to know about details such as dispatch date and expected date of delivery of the PAN Card sent by the department of Income Tax.
Officials of PAN card usually takes 15 days to process the application. The time differs in case if corrections required in PAN application. In case of correction, the number of days taken for an application process goes up to 25 days as mentioned in the Tax Information Network of Income Tax Department.
How to track the PAN Card delivery status via Speed Post
By using of airway bill number (consignment number),&nbsp; the applicant can track the PAN card delivery status. Steps to find the consignment number is as follows:
How to track PAN delivery status via NSDL
- Select ‘PAN’ from under the ‘Services’ dropdown
- Click on ‘Know Status of Your Application’
- Select ‘Application Type’ and key-in the acknowledgment number and the captcha code.
- In case the PAN card is being dispatched in that case, details such as acknowledgment number, name of applicant, dispatch date, expected date of arrival displayed on the corresponding screen.
How to track PAN Delivery status via UTIITSL portal
- Visit the UTIITSL PAN card status tracking portal.
- Enter’ Application Coupon number’ or your PAN
- Enter security code and click on’ submit’
- The Status of your PAN card application will be displayed on screen.
How to track PAN by consignment number?
- Visit the website of India Post.
- Select ‘Track &amp;amp;amp;amp; Trace’ under the ‘Tools’ tab
- Provide the consignment number and captcha code
- Next, click on ‘Search’
- The status will be displayed on the corresponding screen