Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card
The Axis Bank Burgundy World Debit Card falls under the category of Mastercard. It is one of the most beneficial cards of Axis bank. The card is designed especially for premium customers. It makes the cardholder enjoy premium banking world experience integrated wealth management solutions, capital raising & commercial banking solutions, world-class personal banking, besides offering much more. Read here in detail about Axis Bank Burgundy world debit Card:
Features and benefits of Axis Bank Burgundy World Debit Card
- The Burgundy world debit card is offering a higher transaction limit on doing enhanced shopping and withdrawal limits.
- Using this card, one can save more on fuel at all the refueling stations across India.
- With the Burgundy World card, you can avail of the benefits of the Axis Bank Dining Delights program. Here one gets a discount of up to 15% at over 1,500 dining establishments across India.
- Using Burgundy Debit Card, one becomes a member of the edge loyalty program. Under this, cardholders, on each spent of Rs 200, earn 2 edge reward points within India (Terms & conditions apply).
- Movie buffs can rejoice with the Burgundy Card which, with its association with BookMyShow.com, provides you with complimentary movie tickets (Terms & conditions apply).
- There are no cash withdrawal transactions included in the Burgundy card. With this card, you are allowed to carry unlimited cash withdrawal, not within India but internationally also.
- Travel in comfort with complimentary lounge access at select airports across India.
- The Burgundy Debit Card grants you exclusive access to all benefits offered as a part of the MasterCard World Debit Card program which includes some of the most exclusive offers, discounts, and deals on apparel, electronics, entertainment, wellness a host of other activities.
- Personal Accident Insurance cover up to Rs 15 lakh is covered with Burgundy debit card along with combined cover for purchase protection and lost card liability for up to Rs 6 lakh.
- You can enjoy accelerated reward points not only for spending but also on loan transactions, saving accounts, and more.
The eligibility criteria for Axis Bank World Burgundy Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for an Axis Bank world burgundy debit card is 18 years.
- Parents and guardians can apply for a debit card on behalf of the minors.
- One needs to submit Government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card
|ATM Withdrawal Limit Per day||Rs 300,000|
|Card Replacement charge||NIL|
|POS Limit Per day||Rs 600,000|
How to apply
- Log on to the website of Axis bank or into the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on 'Request Axis Bank World Burgundy Debit Card.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Post submitting further debit card application processing will take place