SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card
Being a resident of Mumbai, if you are frequently using the Mumbai Metro, apply for SBI Mumbai Metro-Combo Debit Card. It saves loads of traveling time. Using this debit card, you are no longer required to stand in long queues. This is a dual card, works both as an access card and payment card at metro stations in Mumbai. Apart from using at Mumbai metro stations, one can also swipe the card for making purchases at merchants in India and across the world. Enjoy the numerous benefits that come with this debit card cum access card and make your travel experience a smooth and hassle-free one.
Features and benefits of SBI Mumbai Metro-Combo Debit Card
- No need to stand in long queues to purchase tokens at Mumbai metro stations. Use this debit card to travel from Mumbai Metro.
- The daily cash withdrawal limit of the SBI Mumbai metro-combo debit card is Rs 40,000 and the point of sale limit is Rs 75000 a day.
- You can also use the SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit card for booking tickets for travel, movies, and other entertainment activities.
- The transactions are safe and secured as the SBI is using the provider’s secure banking network to safeguard yourself from fraud and card theft.
- On applying for the SBI Mumbai-Metro Combo Debit Card, Rs 50 will be credited to your account. Also, enjoy low annual maintenance fees of Rs. 150 exclusives of GST per year on the card.
- Earn rewards points redeemed through using the FreedomRewardz program on purchases made using your Debit card. Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 200 spent through the card.
- You can earn reward points for making transactions on purchasing fuel, travel, online shopping as well as eating out. Enjoy exciting offers and deals exclusively for you from time to time.
Reward program of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card
- Earn a bonus of 50 Freedom Rewardz points for the first transaction made using your card within one calendar month of it being issued.
- Earn 50 more Bonus points on the second purchase you make using your card within one calendar month of the card being issued.
- Earn 100 bonus points on your third purchase made during the calendar month from when your card was issued.
Fee and charges
State Bank Mumbai Metro Combo Card can be availed with a nominal issuance charge of Rs. 100.00 out of which also Rs. 50/- would be given back pre-loaded in the Metro travel card.
How to apply for SBI Mumbai Combo Debit Card
Via Internet Banking
- Log in to the SBI internet banking website.
- Click on the tab titled ‘e-Services’.
- Select the option titled ‘ATM card services.
- From the list of options provided, click on the option titled ‘Request ATM/debit card’.
- The request will have to be authenticated with internet banking credentials and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Once the request has been successfully placed, the customer is notified of the duration that it would take for the card to be delivered. The steps mentioned above are also applicable when requesting a new debit card on the SBI mobile banking app.
Via written request
The customer can give a written request for applying for a new debit card and email it to the SBI customer care email ID.
Via Customer Care
To avail of a new PNB ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1800-180-2222/ 1800-103-2222.