IndusInd Bank Titanium Debit Card
It is one of the best debit cards of IndusInd Bank. The cards are designed to offer customers innovative solutions to everyday banking needs. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of the IndusInd Titanium Debit card.
Features of IndusInd Bank Titanium Debit Card
- Purchase limit of card- RS 100,000 per day
- ATM withdrawal limit- Rs 50,000 per day.
- One can use the card at any of 1200 IndusInd Bank ATMs across India for cash withdrawals, for paying bills, and for transferring money.
- Use your card for online shopping, e-payments, and bill payments.
- Use your card for shopping at over 4,00,000 merchant locations in India and over 33 million merchant locations across the world.
Benefits of IndusInd Bank Titanium Debit Card
- Free Lost Card Liability Cover: Rs. 3,00,000
- Free Purchase Protection Cover: Rs. 50,000
- Secure Online Shopping
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver up to Rs 125/- per month
All the customers holding an account with IndusInd Bank are eligible for debit cards. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
Here are the documents required to apply for the IndusInd Titanium Debit Card
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Passport-sized photographs
How to apply for an IndusInd Bank Debit Card
- Log on to the bank’s net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit'. Post that, the verification will take place.
- After the submission of the card request, the status is updated on the screen.
The written request made for a new IndusInd Bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.