Punjab National Bank Business Debit Card
The Punjab National Bank business debit cards are one of the best-customized debit cards to use by business persons. There are a host of features and benefits associated with the Punjab National Business Debit Card. Read here in detail.
Features of Punjab National Business Debit Cards
- Personalized card - card holder’s name and photo or company logo can be printed.
- This is acceptable in India as well as outside India.
Transaction limit -
Cash withdrawals at ATMs: Upto Rs. 1,00,000/- per day.
POS/E-com (combined) transactions : Upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per day.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Punjab National Business Debit Card
- This card is designed especially for corporates. Even those corporate can also apply for this credit card who are not listed in any of the stock exchanges of the country.
- He or she must be holding proper mandate from the company to make a transaction through ATM/ PoS/ E- com and that mandate must be incorporated in the resolution of the company.
- The authorized person to use the card must also be the authorized signatory of the respective account.
- This card can be issued to Sole proprietorship, Partnership concerns, and Public/ Private limited companies.
- A debit card is to be attached to the current account of the company.
- The current account must be having a minimum QAB of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Fee and charges
|Annual Maintainance charge||150|
|Card replacement charge||150|
How to apply for Punjab National Debit Card
Via Internet Banking
- Log in to the PNB internet banking website.
- Click on the tab titled ‘e-Services’.
- Select the option titled ‘ATM card services.
- From the list of options provided, click on the option titled ‘Request ATM/debit card’.
- The request will have to be authenticated with internet banking credentials and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Once the request has been successfully placed, the customer is notified of the duration that it would take for the card to be delivered. The steps mentioned above are also applicable when requesting a new debit card on the SBI mobile banking app.
Via written request
Write an email to the Bank's official email address or can write a physical application by visiting the Bank in person. The written request made for a new PNB debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.
To avail of a new PNB ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1800-180-2222/ 1800-103-2222.