RBL Bank Signature World Debit Card
The RBL Bank Signature world debit card is known for offering a host of privileges and benefits to signature banking customers. Read here its benefits and features in detail.
Features and benefits of the RBL Bank Signature World Debit Card
- Easy withdrawals across all ATMs in India and abroad.
- The purchase limit is Rs 300,000 per day and the ATM withdrawal limit is Rs 150,000 per day.
- Travel the world, your Signature World Debit MasterCard is accepted worldwide at all ATMs and retail outlets that accept Mastercard
- Use your card for online shopping, e-payments, and bill payments.
Here are the benefits of using the RBL Bank Signature world debit card
- The cardholder enjoys the benefit of cashless shopping.
- For each transaction, gets an Email and SMS alert on the registered mobile number.
- Get a welcome voucher worth Rs 3500
- Complimentary lounge access at the selective airports in India.
- Avail of 3 complimentary golf games annually.
- 1 complimentary golf lesson, every calendar month
- Un 50% discounted golf games
- Free Personal Accident Cover: Rs. 15,00,000
- Free ATM assault and Robbery Cover: Rs. 1,50,000
- Free Card Protection Cover: Rs. 1,00,000
- Free Purchase Protection Cover: Rs. 35,000
- Free Air Accident Insurance: Rs. 7,50,000
- Using the card makes you enjoy cashback and discounts on categories like lifestyle, dining, travel, health, and fitness.
- You can call the bank's Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance
- Secure Online Shopping
- 24/7 customer care facility
- Highly safe and secure transactions
Required documents to apply for the RBL Bank Signature World Debit Card
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Passport-sized photographs
The eligibility criteria to apply for RBL Bank Signature world debit card
The Signature World Debit MasterCard is an exclusive offering for Signature Banking customers. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
Fee and Charges
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Rs 10 OR 2.5% of the amount whichever is greater|
|IRCTC: Convenience fee + Payment Gateway charges||1.8%-2% of the transaction amount|
|Debit Card issuance fee||Rs 199|
|Lost/Damaged card charges||Rs 50+ applicable taxes|
|Debit Card issuance fee||3.5% on foreign currency exchange|
|Cross-currency mark-up charge|
How to apply for RBL Bank Debit Card?
- All RBL Bank customers who have Savings Bank accounts or Current accounts and are above 18 years of age are eligible for the RBL Bank Signature World Debit Card.
- If a user does not have an RBL Bank Savings account or a Current account, then one must first open an account in the RBL Bank branch.
- Users can apply for RBL Bank Debit Card while opening a savings account or current account with the bank, or the user can apply for it later as well once their bank account is opened by filling out the application form for the card and submit it to the bank branch.
- After this between 7 to 21 working days bank customer will receive RBL Bank ATM cum debit card at his registered address.
- After this bank customers can collect the PIN number for the card from the branch or Bank would send the PIN to the registered address through a separate post.
- Now finally, customers can avail RBL Bank banking facility at any RBL Bank network ATMs or through another bank ATM.