HDFC Easyshop Woman Advantage Debit Card
HDFC Bank EasyShop Woman Advantage is designed especially for women to meet all their shopping and lifestyle needs. Using this card, women get a chance to save more on their daily spending. It offers 0.5% cashback at all the merchant outlets as well as online outlets. It even helps in saving on fuel at some selected BPCL fuel stations on swiping the woman advantage debit card. An important feature of this card is that attracts many HDFC customers.
Key highlights of HDFC EasyShop Woman Advantage Debit Card
- The domestic ATM withdrawal limit per day is Rs 25000
- The daily domestic purchase or shopping limit is Rs 1.75 lakhs
- 0.5% Cashback on shopping at select merchant categories
- Free Insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
Features and benefits of HDFC EasyShop Woman Advantage Debit Card
- Earn 1 cashback point on each Rs 200 spent on Payzapp, Smartbuy, Telecom, Groceries, Supermarket, Restaurant, and apparel. The cashback one received comes up with a maximum cap of Rs 750 per card per month.
- HDFC bank on making a payment with a card offers a 50% discount on locker fees for the first year. Locker should be in HDFC bank.
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail - Sum Insured Rs. 5 lakhs
- International air accident coverage is Rs 25 Lakh on making purchases using this debit card.
- Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakhs
- You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card recorded up to 90 days before reporting the card loss.
- Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines at government petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL)
- Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- Paying bills for online shopping using your HDFC EasyShop women advantage Debit Cardis verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
The eligibility criteria to apply for the HDFC EasyShop Women Advantage debit card:
Both NREs and Resident Indians can apply for this card.
As a Resident Indian, you should have any of the following to apply for the card:
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Savings Account
- Supersaver Account Salary Account
- Current Account
Fee and charges
|Annual Fee||Rs 150+ applicable taxes|
|Add-on-card annual fee||Rs 150+ applicable taxes|
|POS/ Ecom Transactions||NIL|
|Decline charges for insufficient balances||Rs 25+ applicable taxes|
|Mark-up charges-- POS Transactions||1.8% on the transactions|
|Foreign currency mark-up||3.5% of the transaction amount|
How to apply for HDFC Bank Debit Card
If you are new to HDFC bank, you are required to open an account with the bank. For this, you need to download the account opening form from the bank’s website. After that, fill in the form to apply for an EasyShop platinum debit card.
Once you have completed the form with the required information, submit it to any of the nearest HDFC branches of the bank. Once processing is complete, your debit card will be sent to your mailing address.
In case you are an existing account holder in HDFC bank, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the HDFC Official Website.
- On the home page, you will find the Pay option, under which you will see a drop-down of various card options.
- Select debit cards. Here, you will find various HDFC debit cards, pick the one that suits your needs. Click on the Signup, where you will get 2 options, like- 'Existing customer' or 'I'm a new customer. Select the right option and proceed further.
- After completion of the process, you will get the debit card and the checkbook within 48 hours at your doorstep.