Citi Priority World Debit Card
The Citi Bank Priority World Debit Card is a Master Card and one of the most customer-oriented cards. It has a simple application process with the requirement of minimal documentation. Be you want to use the card for cash withdrawal, balance inquiries, fund deposits, or making online, or offline transactions, Citi Bank Priority World Debit Card can be your true financial friend.
Key highlights of Citi Priority World Debit Cards
- 2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent, 1.33% reward rate
- 8 complimentary international airport lounge access
- Unlimited domestic airport lounge access
- Golf Privileges: Green fee waiver 3 times in a year
- Buy 1 Get 1 on BookMyShow. The maximum discount is Rs. 250 and can be availed twice a month
- 10% discount at Hertz + Free two-car-class upgrade
- 15% discount at participating restaurants
Benefits of Citi Bank Priority World Debit cards
- The Citi Bank Priority world debit card are easily obtainable with minimum eligibility criteria.
- Easy access to money as provided with the flexible cash withdrawal facility.
- The Citi Bank Priority World Debit is offering a funds security, in case, the card is lost. The bank has made the provisions of blocking the card immediately. So, debit cards are safer for funds than physical cash.
- Another benefit associated with the Citi Priority World debit card is that it can be used across all the points whether it is offline or online.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Citi Priority World Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
- There are exciting discount and cashback offers that are also associated with the Citi Bank Priority world debit card that makes it easier to save more on your daily purchases.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Citi Priority World Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a Citi Priority World Debit card is 18 years.
- The documents required to apply for these debit cards are government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank.
Fee and Charges
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charges||NIL|
|Card replacement charge||Rs 100|
How to apply for Citi bank World Priority Debit Card
- To get a new Citi Bank, here are the net banking steps:
- Log on to the net banking portal of Citi Bank
- Look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- By choosing the same option, you will be redirected to a new page. Click on 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or may also use it as a profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Select the account for which you want to link your ‘new debit card’ and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.