Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card
The Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card has become the first choice of premium customers. The bank has designed the card specially to meet the requirement of people who are looking for a debit card with higher spending and cash withdrawal limits.
The card makes shopping convenient and safe for the customers. Another best part about the MasterCard Platinum debit card is that it is usable at any ATM/ Merchant outlet having a MasterCard logo and NFS member bank ATMs. The card makes merchant and online shopping very convenient and safe.
Features of Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card
- The Bank of Baroda Master Platinum debit card is accepted internationally.
- It offers the user ease of shopping with a spending limit of Rs 100,000 per day.
- All the cash withdrawals for ATMs are 50,000 per day.
- Bank of Baroda has created inter-connected ATMs and NFS Member Bank all over India.
- MasterCard member bank ATMs bearing MasterCard logo in India and abroad.
- For a convenient shopping, traveling, dining out at outlets accepting Master cards in India and abroad.
- For hassle-free online shopping through the internet.
Benefits of Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card
- Enjoys global acceptance
- Enjoys round the clock cash withdrawal facility
- 24/7 customer support
- There is an add-on card feature also associated with the Bank of Baroda Platinum Debit Card
- Highly safe and secure transactions
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card:
- Applicant's age should be at least 18 years
- Applicant needs to have a Current or Savings Account with the Bank
|Annual Fee||Rs 100|
|Debit Card renewal charges||NIL|
|Card replacement charges||Rs 200|
|Pin regeneration||Rs 150|
|Account overdrawn charges||Rs 200|
|Fuel surcharges ||Rs.2.5% + Service tax (if any), on transaction amount or Rs.10/- whichever is higher|
Here are the documents required to apply for the Bank of Baroda Master Platinum Debit Card
- Proof of Identity : Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Address : Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport
- Proof of address
How to apply for the Bank of Baroda Platinum Debit Card:
- Contact your Branch.
- If you don't have a savings or Current Account, first open your account.
- Get the Debit Card Application form from the Branch, fill it up and submit it to your Branch.
- You will receive your Insta Debit Card & PIN (Personal Identification Number) at the time of submission of the application form.
- In the case of the named Debit Card, the card will be delivered to the customer's residential address. The PIN will have to be collected from the respective Branch.
- The customer has to activate the Insta Debit card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Bank ATM.