Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card
The Kotak Mahindra Bank always believe in making banking easier for its valuable customer. Keeping this in mind, introduced Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card. It makes the cardholder enjoy the greatest discounts and deals.
Features of Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card
- Available in both VISA and MasterCard variants.
- Purchase Limit: Rs. 1,50,000 Per Day & ATM Limit Rs 50,000/ Rs 75,000 Per Day.
- Access at all merchant establishments and ATMs that accept VISA/ MasterCard cards in India and abroad.
- Available as Magnetic Strip Card and Chip Card (Chip card provides additional security and is available on request at no additional cost).
- Use your card for online shopping, e-payments, and bill payments.
Benefits of Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card
- Cashless shopping with VISA/ MasterCard Debit Card
- Get an SMS and Email alert on your registered mobile phone and Email ID for every transaction done using your Classic Debit Card.
- Free Lost Card Liability Cover: Rs. 1,50,000
- Free Purchase Protection Limit: Rs. 50,000
- Add-on cards can be issued
- Offers & Discounts at Merchant Outlets in categories such as Lifestyle, Fine Dining, Travel, Health and Fitness
- You can call the bank's Emergency Helpline for Card Blocking/ assistance
- Secure Online Shopping
- 24/7 customer care facility
- Highly safe and secure transactions
The eligibility criteria to apply for Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card
All resident Savings Account holders & Non-resident NRE Savings Account holders of Kotak Mahindra Bank except customers of Easy Accounts. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for these cards.e
Fee and charges
|Issuance Charge||Rs 100|
|Annual Charge- Primary Card||Rs 150|
|Annual Charge- Add-on-Card||Rs 250|
|Cash Withdrawal- Bank Inquiry at own ATM||Free of Charge|
|Withdrawl or Balance Inquiry at non-bank ATM||Cash withdrawal – Rs 20, Balance Inquiry- Rs 8.50|
|Cash withdrawal-International ATM||Rs 150 per transaction|
|Visa Global Assist Charges||USD 5|
|Visa Global Assist- Lost Card Charges||USD 35|
|Transactions declined at non-bank ATM for insufficient funds||Rs 25 per transaction|
How to apply for the Kotak Bank Classic Debit Card?
- Log on to the bank’s net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit'. Post that, the verification will take place.
- After the submission of the card request, the status is updated on the screen.
The written request made for a new Kotak Bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.
To avail of a new Kotak ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1860-266-2666.