CSB global support international debit cards
The DCB has designed this card in association with the VISA card. The facilities offered by the card are card-to-card money transfer facilities. It is one of the best cards for NRI as it allows the transfer at a global level through the CSB's ATM to any other person with a VISA card. The card will be useful to NRIs who can use it in a foreign country and get the debit to their accounts in India.
Here are the features of CSB global support International Debit-cum shopping credit card
- Issued on Visa Platform
- High Transaction Limits: Rs. 40,000 - daily withdrawal limit & Rs. 50,000 - daily purchase limit
- Easy generation of Debit Card PIN
- In case of an emergency, the bank has provided the provision of immediate card blocking.
Benefits of CSB global support International Debit-cum shopping credit card
- Makes you enjoy card to card money transfer facility
- Allows the cardholder to transfer money through the CSB's ATM to any other person with a VISA card.
- This card comes with global acceptance at more than 30 million visa merchants, either online or in-store.
- Easy cash withdrawal facility over 2 million ATMs worldwide.
- Enjoy all offers & discounts offered by Visa
- No restriction on the number of fund transfers & VISA Money Transfer/VMT (up to a max. amount of Rs.20, 000/- per day), provided a minimum of one financial transaction is available for that day
- No restriction on the number of non-financial transactions that could be performed in a CSB ATM
- Enhanced security
The eligibility criteria to apply for CSB global support International Debit-cum shopping credit card
CSB Global Support International Debit-cum-Shopping Card is issued to the account holders of Catholic Syrian Bank. It is more useful to NRIs.
|Issuance fees||Primary/ Joint-contact the bank|
|Annual Fees||Bank will communicate at the time of applying|
|Reissuance fees||Bank will communicate at the time of applying|
|POS/ Ecommerce transactions||NIL|
|IRCTC Railway station/ Fuel surcharge||As per industry practice|
How to apply for DCB Bank Debit Cards
- Log on to the net banking portal of DCB Bank using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Select the account for which you are willing to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.