HSBC Visa Debit Card
It is more than a debit card, providing options to tailor the cardholder’s own transaction limits. There are many easy online payments features with Secure Pay protection associated with this card. Read here in detail about the card.
Benefits of HSBC Visa Debit Card
- Makes you enjoy one-of-a-kind deals and savings from special discounts to offers at more than 2000 shopping outlets nationwide.
- Enjoys worldwide acceptance with embedded chip technology. It protects the cardholder’s personal information. The card comes with Secure Pay One-Time Password security for HSBC debit cardmembers.
- Along with the flexibility of making purchase transactions from any corner of the globe, an HSBC Visa debit card also gives the customer an opportunity to earn rewards points, redeemable for exciting gifts as part of HSBC’s premium loyalty program.
- Providing a secure platform for cardholders to transact, an HSBC debit card allows customers to make easy payments directly from their savings accounts and also track their bills with itemized billing statements.
- HSBC also provides complete lost card liability coverage for lost or stolen cards, ensuring protection against fraudulent purchase transactions after the occurrence of the incident.
The eligibility criteria to apply for HSBC Visa Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for HSBC Visa Debit Card is 18 years
- Anyone can apply for HSBC Visa Debit Card
Fee and Charges- HSBC Visa Debit Card
|Annual Fee||Rs 150 + Taxes|
|ATM Cash withdrawal and balance Inquiry||Free|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit||Rs 25000|
|Shopping and Purchase limit||Rs 40,000|
|HSBC Group ATM transactions (outside India) || Per transaction limit for cash withdrawal at other bank ATMs in India ||Rs10,000|
|Other bank VISA ATM cash withdrawals/balance inquiries (outside India)||Rs 120 per withdrawal+ Rs 15 per enquiry|
|Currency conversion mark-up||3.5%|
To gain a new HSBC debit card via net banking follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the bank for net banking using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.
Write an email to the Bank's official email address or can write a physical application by visiting the Bank in person. The written request made for an HSBC bank debit card must be addressed to the concerned branch manager. The card is issued within 7 to 10 working days after filing the writing request.