HDFC Bank Easyshop Classic Platinum Debit Card
The HDFC EasyShop Classic Platinum Debit card is known for offering a host of benefits and privileges to cardholders. Using this card, customers can save money every time they fill fuel at any fuel station in the country.
Features and benefits of HDFC Bank EasyShop Classic Platinum Debit Card
- There are a plethora of privileges associated with a classic platinum debit card that allows you to enjoy every payment facility with nominal charges and interest payment.
- Pin-based protection and secured online payments at all stores as they are Verified by Visa / MasterCard Secure Code Password or One Time Password (OTP).
- Makes you avail of varied discounts and cashback on fuel, shopping, traveling, dining, entertainment, and many other lifestyle categories.
- Get free insurance cover up to Rs 10 Lakh.
- A debit card allows you to swipe cards at the POS terminal of leading outlets.
- You are allowed to set your daily shopping limits and international limits by requesting customer care or using a net banking facility.
- You receive SMS Alerts to help you track your expenses
The eligibility criteria to apply for HDFC Bank EasyShop Classic Platinum Debit Card
The EasyShop Classic Platinum Chip Debit Card will be issued to Classic Customers only.
Both Residents and NREs can apply.
- Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Super Saver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
Fee and charges of HDFC Bank Classic Platinum Debit Card
|Annual Fee||Rs 750+applicable taxes|
|Add-on-Card||Rs 750+applicable taxes|
|Decline charges for insufficient transactions||Rs 25+ applicable taxes|
|Duplicate Pin||Rs 50+GST|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up Charges||A transaction charge of 3.5% of the transaction amount|
How to apply for HDFC Bank Debit Card
If you are new to HDFC bank, you are required to open an account with the bank. For this, you need to download the account opening form from the bank’s website. After that, fill in the form to apply for an EasyShop platinum debit card.
Once you have completed the form with the required information, submit it to any of the nearest HDFC branches of the bank. Once processing is complete, your debit card will be sent to your mailing address.
In case you are an existing account holder in HDFC bank, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the HDFC Official Website.
- On the home page, you will find the Pay option, under which you will see a drop-down of various card options.
- Select debit cards. Here, you will find various HDFC debit cards, pick the one that suits your needs. Click on the Signup, where you will get 2 options, like- 'Existing customer' or 'I'm a new customer. Select the right option and proceed further.
- After completion of the process, you will get the debit card and the checkbook within 48 hours at your doorstep.