SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
If you are looking for a Debit Card that makes you enjoy quick access to funds anytime and anywhere, apply for the SbiINTOUCH Tap and go debit card. It is one of the best contactless debit cards of the State Bank of India. The card comes up with a host of benefits and privileges that makes you save a lot on your earnings. Read here in detail about the features and working SbiINTOUCH &GO, Debit Card. Reap the benefits of the exclusive offers and discounts that come with your sleek and slender plastic bank account.
Features and benefits
- It makes you enjoy high transaction limits up to Rs 75000 and a withdrawal limit of Rs 40,000 per day.
- Offers you great freedom to make purchases across over 30 million merchants worldwide, and over 10 lakhs in India.
- Avoid standing in long queues for buying movie tickets, paying bills, and booking a flight or train. All that is required is using the debit card sitting from the comfort of your home. It also makes you enjoy the rewards that come up using the card.
- Keep track of your spending and account-related information when you use your Debit Card through the SMS alert service offered by the State Bank of India. You will receive an alert as soon as you make a payment or any transaction using your SbiINTOUCH Tap & Go debit card.
Reward Program of SbiINTOUCH Go and Debit Card
- Earn 1 FreedomRewardz on each Rs 200 spent on online purchases, dining, shopping, traveling, and fuel spending.
- Earn extra 100 rewards points for the first three purchases using the SBI Debit Card.
- Earn up to 300 reward points on making three purchases in the calendar month from the date card was issued.
- Stand to double your rewards points! Make a minimum of 3 purchases in a quarter to double the points you earn for that quarter.
- Redeem your accumulated FreedomRewardz points for a range of gifts.
Fee and charges
|Annual Fee||Rs 150|
|Daily Cash withdrawal||Rs 40,000|
|Daily Purchase limit||Rs 75000|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs 200+GST|
How to apply for Debit Card with SBI bank?
Via Internet Banking
- Log in to the SBI internet banking website.
- Click on the tab titled ‘e-Services’.
- Select the option titled ‘ATM card services.
- From the list of options provided, click on the option titled ‘Request ATM/debit card’.
- The request will have to be authenticated with internet banking credentials and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Once the request has been successfully placed, the customer is notified of the duration that it would take for the card to be delivered. The steps mentioned above are also applicable when requesting a new debit card on the SBI mobile banking app.
Via written request
The customer can give a written request for applying for a new debit card and email it to the SBI customer care email ID.
Via Customer Care
To avail of a new PNB ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number 1800-180-2222/ 1800-103-2222.