HDFC Bank Times Point Debit Cards
There are a host of privileges and benefits associated with the HDFC Times Point Debit card on swiping the card for categories like online shopping, dining, and grocery partners. It is an online deal Debit Card that makes you earn Times Points every time you shop. It is one of the best rewarding debit cards of HDFC Bank.
Features HDFC Times Point Debit Card
- Welcome benefit of 500 Times Points Debit Card on making the first transaction.
- ATM withdrawal limit- Rs 1 Lakh per day
- Domestic Shopping limit- Rs 2.75 Lakh per day
- Avail of discount up to 10% on entertainment, grocery, dining, and lifestyle.
- Unique loyalty program which offers Times Points as a unique currency
- Free Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakhs
Benefits of HDFC Times Point Debit Card
- Earn times points for every Rs. 150 spent at shopping excluding categories like fuel, jewelry, and business services).
- Accelerated Personal Accident Death Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- International Air Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card
- You are insured for the items purchased using Debit Card (up to 6 months) - Sum assured Rs. 200,000 Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which takes place up to 90 days prior to reporting the card loss
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Complimentary access to Clipper lounges at airports across India
Fee and charges
|Annual Fee||650+applicable taxes|
|Add-on-card fee||650+applicable taxes|
|Point of Sales/ E-commerce transactions||NIL|
|Decline charges for insufficient balances||25+applicable taxes|
|Cross-currency Mark-up charges|
A transaction charge of 1.8% of the transaction
The eligibility criteria to apply for HDFC Times Point Debit Card
Both Residents and NREs can apply. Resident Indians should hold anyone account with HDFC Bank among Savings Account, Current Account, Supersaver Account, Loan against Shares Account (LAS), Salary Account Individual Account Holders (Savings Account, Corporate Salary Accounts & Senior Citizens). Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Debit Cards
All you need to do is follow these steps to apply-
- Visit the HDFC Official Website.
- On the home page, you will find the Pay option, under which you will see a drop-down of various card options.
- Select debit cards. Here, you will find various HDFC debit cards, pick the one that suits your needs. Click on the Signup, where you will get 2 options, like- 'Existing customer' or 'I'm a new customer. Select the right option and proceed further.
- After completion of the process, you will get the debit card and the checkbook within 48 hours at your doorstep.