SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card
The SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card is loaded with a gamut of features like getting 5% cashback on all expenses at merchant outlets, enhanced spending limit, and the most important, GCAS (Global Customer Assistance Service) which comes in handy when you are traveling overseas. Read here in detail.
Features of SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card
- If you are using an SCB Cashback Platinum Debit card for making purchases above Rs 750, you will become entitled to get 5% of cashback on your spending. The minimum cashback is Rs 100, and the maximum cashback is Rs 500 in a month.
- The daily spending limit of the SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card is Rs 200,000. This spending limit is applicable for usage of the card for purchases as well as ATM withdrawals.
- The customer can use the debit card for both online and offline shopping.
- Payment for utility services such as electricity, telephone, gas, etc. can also be done using the Cashback Platinum Debit Card from Standard Chartered.
- Global Customer Assistance Services- SCB Cashback platinum debit card is also loaded with the feature of offering the best of Global assistance services. It is 24x7 emergency services offered to the customer in case of a lost or stolen card, offering medical or travel assistance, and making emergency cash disbursements.
- Cardholders of the Cashback Platinum Debit Card can call on the bank's toll-free numbers available on the VISA website, to use the emergency services.
- Using the SCB Platinum Debit Card, one also enjoys exclusive promotional offers. The SCB bank is keep on sending notifications and discounts deals to the customer on their registered mobile number or either through ATM screens, emails or through their account statement.
- Cardholders can also avail of privileges at exclusive brands in lifestyle, travel, dining, and health and fitness.
- Cardholders also have the benefit of earning points by spending through the card on each transaction made. The points can then be redeemed in exchange for rewards and gifts.
- Standard Chartered Bank offers an option of a Dining Plus Card along with the Platinum Debit Card. The complimentary add-on card provides exclusive dining privileges at select merchants. By combining both the cards, cardholders can avail of discounts at more than 1,600 merchants across India and the Middle East.
The eligibility criteria to apply for SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card
- The age of the applicant should be between 21-65 years.
- Applicants must have a stable monthly income.
- Applicant must belong to credit cards issuing cities/locations of the Bank.
Fee and charges of SCB Cashback Platinum Debit
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Rs 10,000 (5% of the shortfall in MAB with a max cap of Rs.500)|
|Cash Deposit/ Withdrawal||Rs 100|
|Lost Card-Reissuance||Rs 799|
|ATM Card Fee||Rs 799|
|Duplicate Statement||Up to 3 months old – Nil More than 3 months old – Rs.150|
|Account Closure||Within 14 days from account opening – Nil After 14 days and within 12 months from date of opening – Rs.500|
Documents needed to be submitted are:
- Pan Card
- Income Slips
- Address Proof
- Identity proof.
- Color photo
- Form 60
- IT returns(for self-employed Businessmen).
How to apply for SCB Cashback Platinum Debit Card?
- Visit the Bank's online portal or log in to the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or using the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.