Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card
The Axis bank perfectly understands the modern-day requirements of people who are tech-savvy and believes in following a swift net banking culture. Based on the three mantras- quick messaging, quick dispense of cash, and quick reports, a power salute debit card is designed. This card is also known for offering a wide variety of money-back features and benefits. Read here in detail about the feature of the cards.
Features and benefits of Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card
- The card offers a personal accident insurance cover of INR 10 Lacs. The cover offers od INR 25 lacs in case of an air accident.
- MyDesign is a unique feature of Axis Bank, here a customer can flaunt their style on your card by getting an image of your choice printed on your card. You can either pick one from the bank gallery or provide a picture on your own.
- The card is also having a feature of zero lost liability. It offers protection to the card user from any fraudulent activities in case of card loss or misplacement. You need to report the incident at the earliest to the Axis Bank Customer Service Centre.
- The power salute debit card is also offering purchase protection that safeguards the consumer durable items bought using the card against loss or harm caused by fire, robbery, natural disasters, break-ins, and more. It is valid for three months from the day of purchase. Cardholders are also entitled to joint lost card accountability and purchase cover of up to INR 50,000.
- Offering round-the-clock access to customer service who will help you with all concerns and queries.
- Cardholders can generate their debit card PIN by visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch or contacting the bank officials. This ensures enhanced convenience and security.
- The debit card is also equipped to perform cash transactions via mobile and the internet.
- Complementary Power Salute Debit Card for principal or joint account holder with no yearly membership or issuance fees.
- Avail of at least 15 discounts at more than 4000 restaurants.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Power Salute Debit Card
You can avail of an Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card if you are in the defense segment and hold a Defense Salary Account with the same bank.
|Yearly membership fee||NIL|
|Card Replacement fee||INR 100|
|ATM Cash withdrawal limit||INR 40,000|
|Debit Card shopping limit||INR 1 Lac|
|Lost Card liability||INR 50,000|
|Insurance cover||INR 2 Lacs|
|Rebate on fuel purchases||2.5%|
|Cost of availing My design services||INR 250/-|
How to apply?
If you meet the above-set eligibility criteria, to avail of a new Axis Bank ATM card, you can also contact the Bank's customer care by contacting the Bank via its toll-free number