SCB Priority Visa Indefinite Debit Card
The Standard Chartered Bank Priority Visa Infinite Debit card is designed exclusively for priority banking clients. Only those who are having a priority banking account with SCB are liable to avail of the benefits of this debit card. If you want to feel pampered wherever you go, apply for SCB Priority Infinite Debit Card. Enjoy a host of attractive rewards including complimentary access to airport lounges, fine dining, travel, health, and fitness benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Features and benefits of SCB Priority Infinite Visa Debit Card
- Earn 2x reward points* for INR 100 spent without any maximum cap. Terms and conditions apply.
- Get 50% off (up to INR 300) on movie ticket bookings at BookMyShow on your Private Infinite Debit Card.
- Enjoy a host of discounts and offers across dining, shopping, travel, and much more with the Standard Chartered good life program on your debit card.
- Get up to INR 1,00,00,000 air accident cover and purchase protection worth INR 55,000.
- Get four complimentary domestic airport lounge access passes, every quarter. Enjoy a gourmet meal, comfortable seats, free Wi-Fi, widescreen TVs, and bar services. Click here for more details.
- Makes you enjoy enhanced security on your debit card transactions by using 3D secure OTP verification.
The eligibility criteria to apply for SCB Priority Infinite Debit Card
- Priority Eligibility Criteria for new customers (applicable for a Standard Chartered Bank relationship for the first 12 months of account opening).
- Minimum monthly average FUM (Funds under management) of Rs 30 Lakh.
- FUM (Funds under management) includes any one or combination of the following products from the Bank: Savings accounts, Term Deposits, Investments made through the Bank.
Fee and charges
|ATM Withdrawal Limit||Rs 200,000|
|The daily limit for purchases||Rs 200,000|
|Annual Maintainance charge||NIL|
|Card Replacement Charge||Rs 200|
How to apply for SCB Debit Card
- Visit the Bank's online portal or log in to the net banking portal using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or using the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.