ICICI Bank Expressions Paywave NFC Debit Card
The ICICI Bank Expressions PayWave NFC debit card help in making contactless payments. One of the best cards to use in a pandemic situation. Apart from easy payments, the card also offers you a world of Speed, Customization, and Security.
Features of ICICI Bank Expressions PayWave NFC Debit Card
- The card is a variant of the Visa platform.
- The cardholder enjoys the purchase limit of Rs 200,000 and an international transaction limit of Rs 150,000.
- The cash withdrawal limit of the ICICI Bank Expression PayWave NFC Debit Card is Rs 100,000 when you withdraw internationally or locally.
- Use your Debit Card on the internet for buying, travel, or movie tickets, paying utility bills, and much more.
- The cardholder gets SMS alerts instantly when any transaction is made using the Debit Card.
Benefits of ICICI Bank Expressions PayWave NFC Debit Card
- Your ICICI Bank Expressions PayWave NFC Debit card is offering built-in PayWave technology to make contactless payments easier at all the retail outlets.
- One is allowed to choose a design on own for the card. There are 160 images available in the debit card gallery of ICICI Bank.
- Kaya Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on joining the card membership.
- Get up to 15% off on dining at more than 800 restaurants.
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access
- Fuel surcharge waiver at petrol pumps within India.
- Free Air Accident Insurance: Rs. 20 lakhs
- Free Personal Accident Insurance: Rs. 10 lakhs
- Free Purchase Protection: Rs. 2.5 lakhs
- Earn PAYBACK Reward Points on Debit Card purchases
- Enjoy discounts and cashback on food, retail outlets, home appliances, and at the eCommerce platforms.
- Flat 20% off on hotels and up to Rs. 550 off on Return flight bookings at via.com
The eligibility criteria to apply for ICICI Bank NFC PayWave Debit Card
All customers holding an account with ICICI bank are eligible for this debit card. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
|Joining Fee||Rs 499+ GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs 499+GST|
|Re-issuance charges||Rs 200+GST|
How to apply for ICICI Debit Cards in India
- You can apply online providing the details of your existing debit card to upgrade your card to an Expression PayWave Debit card.
- You can call Customer Care directly and start the process.
- You can receive a call from the ICICI representative by filling in the contact sheet available on the official ICICI India website.
- You can step into the nearest ICICI bank branch to apply for the Expression PayWave Debit card.