RuPay National Common Mobility Debit Card
The RuPay National Common Mobility Debit Cards is one of the best customer-oriented Debit Cards offered by Bank of Baroda. The card is used well for withdrawing cash easily at times of need, for making balance inquiries, and making online or offline payments. These debit cards are best used for toll parking and for commutation purposes also.
Key benefits of applying for RuPay National Mobility Debit Card
- Easy application process with minimal documentation. One can apply for a debit card both offline and online as per convenience.
- There is no cash withdrawal limit associated with RuPay National Mobility Debit Card.
- Funds are secured from any of the fraudulent activities, in case of loss or misplacement of debit cards. The reason is that bank has made a provision for immediate card blocking.
- The card is accepted at all points of sales whether it is online and offline to make the transactions hassle-free.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, RuPay National Common Mobility Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for RuPay National Mobility Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar Business Debit Card is 18 years.
- The documents required to apply for the debit card are address proof, income proof, and identity proof like the Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, and driving license.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
Fee and charges
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charge||Rs 100|
|Card Replacement Charge||Rs 200|
|Issuance Charge||Rs 200|
How to apply for Bank of Baroda RuPay National Mobility Debit Card
- Log on to the website of bank for net banking using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.