HDFC RuPay Premium Platinum Debit Card
The HDFC Bank RuPay Premium Debit Card is loaded with a gamut of benefits and features that makes it easier to save more on your daily purchases. It offers cashback and discounts and also protects the cardholder from the permanent disability or accidental death cover. RuPay Debit Card is designed for use at Indian websites, Indian merchant outlets, and ATMs.
Read here in detail about the features and benefits of HDFC Bank RuPay Premium Debit Card
Feature of HDFC RuPay Premium Debit Card
- HDFC RuPay Premium debit card is a chip-pin card activated for domestic and international usage.
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 25,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 1.75 lakhs
- 5 % Cashback on Utility Bills paid using Debit Card
- Personal Accidental Death / Permanent Disability Insurance up to Rs. 2 lakhs
Benefits of using HDFC Bank RuPay Debit Cards
- Get 5% cashback on each Rs 100 spent on a Debit card for making utility bill payments.
- Fuel Surcharge is given for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines at government petrol outlets (HPCL/ IOCL/ BPCL).
- HDFC Bank RuPay Premium Debit card is easy for both online and offline shopping.
- You will not have any liability towards any fraudulent transactions on your Debit Card that takes place 30 days before reporting the Card loss. This protection is only applicable for Point-Of-Sale (POS) transactions and not for ATM/Online Debit Card/NetSafe transactions, subject to a maximum liability of Rs 1 lakh per Card.
- RuPay Premium Airport Lounge Access program provides access to the participating lounges two (2) times per calendar quarter per card in any of the 27 domestic airport lounges and over 540 International airport lounges.
- Concierge service will be available as a 24x7 service across India on a best-effort basis.
The eligibility criteria to apply for HDFC RuPay Platinum Debit Card
Both Residents and NREs can apply. Resident Indians should hold anyone accounts with HDFC Bank among Savings Account, Current Account, or Salary Account. Existing eligible customers can also upgrade their accounts to apply for this card.
Fee and charges of HDFC Bank RuPay Platinum Debit Card
|Add-on Card Fee||150+GST|
|Replacement/Re-issuance Charges||Rs 200+GST|
|Decline charges for insufficient balances||Rs 25+GST|
|Cross-currency mark-up||3.5% of the transaction|
|Duplicate Pin||Rs 50+GST|
How to apply for HDFC Debit Cards online?
If you are new to HDFC bank, you are required to open an account with the bank. For this, you need to download the account opening form from the bank’s website. After that, fill in the form to apply for an EasyShop platinum debit card.
In case you are an existing account holder in HDFC bank, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the HDFC Official Website.
- On the home page, you will find the Pay option, under which you will see a drop-down of various card options.
- Select debit cards. Here, you will find various HDFC debit cards, pick the one that suits your needs. Click on the Signup, where you will get 2 options, like- 'Existing customer' or 'I'm a new customer. Select the right option and proceed further.
- After completion of the process, you will get the debit card and the checkbook within 48 hours at your doorstep.