Bank of Baroda Vyapar Business Debit Card
Among the various affordable services of the Bank of Baroda, the most popular one is issuing debit cards. The process of applying for Bank of Baroda Debit cards is quick, easy, and hassle-free. The benefits associated with the Bank of Baroda Vyapar Debit Card are traveling, shopping, lifestyle, and various others. Read here in detail about the Bank of Baroda Vyapar Debit Card:
Here are the key highlights of the Bank of Baroda Vyapar Business Debit Card
- The card is acceptable all over the world.
- One can easily do a transaction up to Rs 2000 without using a PIN at POS
- Secured for e-commerce transaction
- The card is acceptable for both online and offline transactions.
- There is no withdrawal limit on the Bank of Baroda Vyapar Business Debit Card.
- Get quick access to cash via 6900+ Bank of Baroda ATMs and over 1 lakh member bank ATMs.
Benefits of applying Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar Business Debit Card
- The Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar business debit card could be obtained easily due to having minimum eligibility criteria and documentation.
- Using the Bank of Baroda Debit Card, you get surety of funds, and saves you from any fraudulent activities in case the card is lost or misplaced. Banks have made both online and offline provisions to block the card immediately.
- The card is used at all points of sales be it is offline or online and makes you enjoy hassle-free transactions.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, Baroda VISA Vyapar Business Debit Card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar Business Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar Business Debit Card is 18 years.
- The documents required to apply for the debit card are address proof, income proof, and identity proof like the Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, and driving license.
Fee and charges
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charge||Rs 100|
|Card Replacement Charge||Rs 200|
|Issuance Charge||Rs 200|
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Visa Vyapar Debit Card
- Log on to the website of the bank for net banking using your username and password.
- On the net banking portal, select the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- Clicking on this option will open a new page. On the page, click on the 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- Proceed further, by entering either the OTP received on the registered mobile number or use the profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Choose the account for which you wish to get a new debit card and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.