Jet Privilige HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card
There is no doubt that HDFC Bank debit cards are one of the most popular products offered by HDFC bank. The debit cards are designed by HDFC bank to cope up with the need and requirements of the traveler. The money spends on traveling can be easily converted into JP miles by using the Jet privilege HDFC Bank Signature debit card. It is loaded with a gamut of features like free personal accidental death insurance, power of saving at the fuel stations, and many more. Read here in detail about the features and benefits of applying for a Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card.
Features and benefits of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card
- Welcome bonus of 1000 JP Miles on joining the membership of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank signature Debit Card.
- 2000 JP miles on using the debit card for making the first transaction. It should take place within 90 days of card issuance.
- Discount vouchers for flight tickets on making a booking through the official website of Jet Airways.
- You automatically earn 2000 JPMiles as well as discount vouchers on renewal.
- Use your Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card and earn 2 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 that you spend when you purchase tickets at Point-Of-Sale. When you are purchasing revenue tickets on the official website of Jet Airways you will get 4 JPMiles on each spent of Rs. 150.
- For each booking of a domestic ticket, you will get a discount of 5%.
- Accelerated insurance cover of INR 20 Lacs as fire & burglary protection cover as well as checked baggage insurance which is worth up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- Fuel surcharge waiver
- Transactions are secured from fraudulent activities. You will not be held responsible for any of the fraud transactions if you informed the bank about the loss of the debit card within 30 days.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card
- Individual Account holders (Corporate Salary Accounts/ Savings Account/Sole Proprietors), as well as Current Account holders, can apply for the Jet Privilege HDFC Bank World Debit Card.
- The minimum age to apply for a debit card is 18 years old
Fee and charges of Jet Privilege HDFC Bank Signature Debit Card
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal and Shopping limits(Combined): Rs. 3 lacs
- Per day ATM withdrawal limit on your Debit Card is now capped at ₹2 lacs for security purposes.
- Cash withdrawal facility can now be availed across merchant establishments with a maximum upper limit of Rs.1,000/ day on your HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
- Annual charges: Rs. 500 + applicable taxes. Free in the first year for HNW customers (Classic, Preferred, and Imperia) & select corporates.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Debit Card
- Visit the HDFC Official Website.
- On the home page, you will find the Pay option, under which you will see a drop-down of various card options.
- Select debit cards. Here, you will find various HDFC debit cards, pick the one that suits your needs. Click on the Signup, where you will get 2 options, like- 'Existing customer' or 'I'm a new customer. Select the right option and proceed further.