Citi Gold World Debit Card
The Citi Gold World Debit Card is designed to let you experience a higher level of convenience, security, and control with a suite of premier benefits. First-rate customer service and access to exceptional travel experiences make it easy to understand why this debit card is perfect for people who live life to the fullest.
Benefits of Citi Gold World Debit Cards
- Comes with a minimum eligibility criterion
- Easy cash withdrawal facility.
- Here funds and personal data are secured of the cardholder.
- The bank has made a provision of immediate card blocking in case the card is lost.
- Another benefit offered by the Citi Gold Debit card is that the card can be used across all points of sales whether offline or online and allows hassle-free transactions.
- Also, debit cards are way more beneficial than credit cards in terms of debt management. While a credit card allows one to make purchases more than one’s account ability, a debit card allows purchasing as per the availability of funds.
- Apart from the best utilization of one’s funds, the Citi Gold Debit card provides the additional benefit of rewards such as cashback offers and reward points.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Citi Gold World Debit Card
- The minimum age to apply for a Citi Priority World Debit card is 18 years.
- The documents required to apply for these debit cards are government-approved identity and address proofs such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, or Voter ID card.
- One needs to have a savings or current account with a bank to attain a debit card.
Fee and charges of Citi World Priority Debit Card
|Maximum Cash withdrawal||No Limit|
|Maximum Purchase limit||No Limit|
|Annual Maintainance Charges||NIL|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs 100|
How to apply for the Citi bank Gold World Debit Card
To get a new Citi Bank, here are the net banking steps:
- Log on to the net banking portal of Citi Bank
- Look out for the option, 'e-Services/Services' and click on 'ATM card services' or a similar option.
- By choosing the same option, you will be redirected to a new page. Click on 'Request ATM/ debit card option'.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number or may also use it as a profile password.
- After entering any one of the above, click on 'Submit'.
- Clicking on 'Submit' will open all your primary and secondary accounts options on the page.
- Select the account for which you want to link your ‘new debit card’ and choose the card type and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on 'Submit' and verify all the details.
- On successful submission of the request, the card request status is updated on the screen.