SBI Gold International
Enjoy the convenience of cashless shopping with SBI Gold International Debit Card and earn SBI Rewardz points on your purchases. With your SBI Gold International Debit Card, you get access to your account whenever and wherever you want. You can use it to purchase goods at merchant establishments, for making payments online, and for making cash withdrawals in India as well as across the globe.
Key highlights of SBI Gold International Debit Card
- Enjoy cashless shopping.
- Earn huge SBI Rewardz points on your purchases.
- Shop at 52 lakhs+ merchant outlets in India and over 30 million worldwide.
- Book movie tickets, make bill payments, travel & other online purchases, and make payments over the internet.
- Withdraw cash from SBI or other ATMs in India and worldwide.
- Safe and easy online shopping & e-commerce transactions.
Features of SBI Gold International Debit Card
- For shopping at over 52 Lakh merchant outlets in India, and over 30 million worldwide.
- For booking movie tickets, bill payments, travel, and other online purchases and payments over the internet.
- For withdrawing cash from SBI ATMs or other ATMs in India and worldwide.
- Safe online shopping and e-commerce transactions
- Moreover, the SBI Gold International Debit Card entitles the user to enjoy accidental death insurance of up to Rs. 2 Lakh, as well as a purchase protection insurance of Rs. 5,000.
The Eligibility Criteria
You should be between 21 and 60 years of age and place a request with the bank to issue you an international debit card.
|Issuance charges||Rs 100|
|Annual Charges||Rs 175+GST|
|Card Replacement Charges||Rs 300+GST|
|Cash withdrawal limit||Rs 50,000|
|Transaction limit at POS machines||Rs 2 Lakh|
|Daily online payment limit||Rs 50,000|
How to apply for Debit Card with SBI bank?
Via Internet Banking
- Log in to the SBI internet banking website.
- Click on the tab titled ‘e-Services’.
- Select the option titled ‘ATM card services.
- From the list of options provided, click on the option titled ‘Request ATM/debit card’.
- The request will have to be authenticated with internet banking credentials and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Once the request has been successfully placed, the customer is notified of the duration that it would take for the card to be delivered. The steps mentioned above are also applicable when requesting a new debit card on the SBI mobile banking app.
Via written request
The customer can give a written request for applying for a new debit card and email it to the SBI customer care email ID.